• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Complete Item Editor

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 14, 2023
Found a bug. Whenever I put the number 9 into any field that puts text into the game, it puts this weird character. Like an l with an accent above it. Otherwise works perfectly. I'd always use PGE's item editor but this works great for extra things that PGE can't do.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2016
Hello there LocksmithArmy I'm having an error everytime i try to load BPEE ROM (spanish emerald rom) with your complete item editor. I've tried with clean BPEE and it doesnt work either but it does work when I tried with clean Fire Red or Leaf Green which makes me confused as you said this tool supports BPEE.
I also have .Net FrameWork 4.5 installed
(Cant link an image as this is my first post)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
For someone who want to use repointed item table on Complete Item Editor here the offsets:
(You must open the Complete Item Editor .exe on HxD)

0x1B02: 28 B0 3D = Item Table (0x3DB028)
0x1B2E & 0x1B97: 77 01 = Item Amount (0x177 = 375 Items) [At these offsets you must put the amount of items you have including the ?????? before Master Ball.]

It worked for me, but use at your own risk, it can cause bugs on offsets with 09 prefix.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2023
Lqz4q6.png

cool

Back