• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Complete my Johto Dex!

SgtPatches

i has a beard
Years
  • I'm closing in on finishing my Johto Pokédex. I have only a few missing, and they are listed below.

Complete my Johto Dex!

My friend code is 4083-2124-4696. Just shoot me a message about what trade you would like to do, and we can do it.

As a reminder, I am giving Master balls for the heart scale, king's rock, and evolutionary stones.

Help a brotha out.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Would you breed me a Volt Tackle Pichu for a Treeko? (I may have others on your list, but I'm unable to access my DS at the moment.)

CrazyJake265

The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    I have a Omanyte, Aerodactyl and Growlithe. Do you have Bulbasaur, Turtwig and Chimchar?

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • If your Shinx is a Male, at any level (breed to get a male)

I'd be glad to give you a Treecko.

I'll PM you.

xEoNx

Trade & Angel Lord Forever
    Years
  • I've got treecko, aerodactyl, omanyte, and all of those items. I don't care what for cus i have a full dex :p but I'll be happy to trade them to you. pm me an offer if you want

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey, I will give you 3 pokemon you want if you can trade the 3 johto starters on to my black if that's possible.

Back