• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] [Complete] Offering breedjects for Moon Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm trying to evolve a couple Nidorinos, I need Moon Stones for that, Pickup is inefficient and Lunatones come a lot less frequently than their advertised 10% encounter rate. So I come here to ask for stones.

I need two Moon Stones. I have no understanding of IVs so I will post the stats the game tells me. My breedject box contains the following:

Zigzagoon A
    Spoiler:

Zigzagoon B
    Spoiler:

Stunky
    Spoiler:

If there is anything else you'd like to know about any of these mons, feel free to ask. I am the OT of all of the above so if you want the nickname changed tell me. I've also got some foreign Poke'mon that I got through Wonder Trade that I'd be happy to get rid of, but they're not in my breedject box; ask about those if you want them.

I need two Moon Stones. I'll take whatever cheap mon you can come up with provided it's holding a Moon Stone; chances are I'll remove the Moon Stone and spit out the Poke'mon onto Wonder Trade.

Anyone willing to help? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I'm trying to evolve a couple Nidorinos, I need Moon Stones for that, Pickup is inefficient and Lunatones come a lot less frequently than their advertised 10% encounter rate. So I come here to ask for stones.

I need two Moon Stones. I have no understanding of IVs so I will post the stats the game tells me. My breedject box contains the following:

Zigzagoon A
    Spoiler:

Zigzagoon B
    Spoiler:

Stunky
    Spoiler:

If there is anything else you'd like to know about any of these mons, feel free to ask. I am the OT of all of the above so if you want the nickname changed tell me. I've also got some foreign Poke'mon that I got through Wonder Trade that I'd be happy to get rid of, but they're not in my breedject box; ask about those if you want them.

I need two Moon Stones. I'll take whatever cheap mon you can come up with provided it's holding a Moon Stone; chances are I'll remove the Moon Stone and spit out the Poke'mon onto Wonder Trade.

Anyone willing to help? Thanks in advance.

I don't think anyone will be interested in Zigzagoon brejects but I can give you two moonstones for junk Pokemon if you like :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back