• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completely Finished ROM Hacks?

dblanchette93

Nostalgia Junkie
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    Hey there, just wondering if I could get a list of all of the COMPLETED ROM Hacks. I have Flora Sky, Quartz, and Chaos Black. That's all I have really seen for finished works. I'm not talking a huge thread, I just want a sole person to list me all of them, or at least the majority. Thanks!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    In addition to what Timbjerr said, there is actually a thread of completed hacks. Even though you didn't ask for a huge thread, this thread has them all. Not much hacks are completed, not much hackers have finished their hacks yet.

dblanchette93

Nostalgia Junkie
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    My knowledge of ROMhacking is less than the bare minimum but I found a good place to start and it took me less time than it probably took for you to make this thread. XD

You think I haven't checked that? I don't know if you are partially blind, but do you see the words "BETA" riddled throughout these threads? No? Odd, I do! Oh wait, you must have thought when I said complete that I was joking, and I must admit, I'm quite the joker, so I see where you pulled that one from, buddy! :D I'm looking for a list of hacks, not a list of threads that lead to BETAs. -.-

Zeffy, thank you, that's actually really helpful, and exactly what I was looking for. This is a full list of the hacks, it's way outdated, but helpful, nonetheless.

Last edited:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    In addition to PC's hacks, there are several other finished hacks, including FireRed Omega and Emerald 386.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'll let this stay open for now, but it does need to move to ROM Hacking, that's for sure. ~

dblanchette93

Nostalgia Junkie
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    I'll let this stay open for now, but it does need to move to ROM Hacking, that's for sure. ~
    I figured as much, and I definitely wanted to, but I couldn't figure out where exactly to place it in the Emulation category, so I put it in a place where it's foreign, but also allowed: Pokemon General!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Pokemon Light Platinum is completed, Pokemon Bloody Platinum, Bloody Diamond, Pokemon Spirit Gold, Pokemon Shiny Gold, Shiny Gold X and Pokemon Prism

dblanchette93

Nostalgia Junkie
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    Pokemon Light Platinum is completed, Pokemon Bloody Platinum, Bloody Diamond, Pokemon Spirit Gold, Pokemon Shiny Gold, Shiny Gold X and Pokemon Prism

Pokemon Shiny Gold is NOT completed. Nor is Shiny Gold X, they are both in Beta 5, where you can go only up to Fuscia City. Hmm... Last time I checked up on Light Platinum, the English version was still in Beta. The Brazilian version is complete, while the English version is not. Apparently the Whack a Hack website for Pokemon was taken down *tear* or else I would say that I'm absolutely right, but I do believe that it isn't done in English. How are Bloody Diamond, Bloody Platinum, and Spirit Gold? Also, GBA or NDS?

Team Fail, is Pokemon Brown as good as some are saying? I just don't know if I want to commit myself to a game that won't fully engage me.

Back