• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Computer Specs

Years
  • So i saw DBX is out on steam. Since im brazilian my PS4 is only reaching within a month and i tought i coudn't survive 30 days whintout DBX.

Seeing the specs at steam, My computer is good, but since it's a laptop it's CPU isnt that all.

CPU: Intel core i5 @ 1.7 GHz ( It's dual core )

Steam:

Minimum specs: Intel core I2 Duo 2.4 GHz

Recommended specs: Intel Core i3-530 2.93 GHz

The rest makes my laptop laugh at steam's face, since it has double the rest of recommended.
    So Can my Laptop run DBX whintout lag? would it hurt my laptop somewhat?

Last edited:

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Your laptop might do okay with steam. The Core 2 Duo is a much older processor. While your i5 does not have the same clock cycle speed, it's newer, and thus is much more efficient with each cycle. It very well could be able to play the game with no problems.

If you have already purchased the game, download it and try it out. If you haven't bought the game yet, see if you can download a trail of the game to test on your laptop. The worst that happens is that you find out it doesn't work and then you just delete the game from your laptop.

Years
  • GPU: 2 GB NVidia GeForce 820M and yes i have geforce experience and check updates every single day.

If it also helps when the wi-fi driver of my friends pc "disappeared" i found out a program that managed to reinstall it and it still updated his drivers, so i ran that on mines and updated all drivers and i do this every week

Also the reason i came here is that there's no trial for DBX so i woudn't be able to test, so i'm trying to make sure i have good specs before purchasing it

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you have a friend that owns the game through Steam? If so, then maybe I could suggest they log into their Steam account through your laptop and download it that way to see if it works. If it does, just delete the install and then reinstall it with your credentials. That's the only suggestion I can think of, since there's no trial. Either that, or wait for your PS4 to arrive.

Back