• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Concerto

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    Concerto
    [SIZE="-5"]Made with Rpg Maker 2003
    Created by Flying Letters
    Graphics from Generic RTP
    Music by Various artists[/SIZE]

Introduction
    This is my very first game after experimenting with RPG Maker
    2000/2003. The graphics are RTP, but I like the way the RTP looks
    like. I don't think I will change the graphics soon, so don't tell me :D

Story
    Once upon a time, there was a corrupted composer who composed a symphony. This symphony destroys life when played.
    The symphony was played, destroying life. One day, 4 heroes fought this composer, sealing him in the symphony itself.
    The heroes hid the symphony and there wasn't any danger for years. 30 years later, two unlikely heroes are being chased down
    by clansmen. The heroes fall into a cave where the adventure starts.

• A vast world.
    • Many items to collect from
    • Hidden characters and secrets
    • Virus

Screenshots
    https://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/EmeraldQuest/
    Screenshots and other things I made lol.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    nice, mapping is good!

i like the way you used the RTP,
    I hope theres lots of good bits comming cause it seems kinda plain right now!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Strange story, but good and original. I like your maps by the way, just that RTP graphics sometimes don't fit so well.

yeah, they fit if you can make them fit, like using big maps, using lots of bits to fill up the area, like PKMN chipsets, leaving bits without detail, you wont realise it much...but with RTP its recognisible..!

Back