• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

condolence...

Genophobic

<- thats me. :)
Years
  • yo dudes and dudettes. does anyone here a friend of erickavolt? because id like to inform you that shes dead. she died from leukemia last september 6. if you have more questions please leave it to me. msn

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Really? :O That is so sad! When Erickavolt posted regulary, it was around the time I got back into PC. :( When I first got back into posting, I saw her everywhere. :O To be honst, I didn't notice she didn't post regulary, as I didn't know her persoanlly, but my condolence goes to her family and friends, and this is really a tragic event, and I hope she rests in peace. ;_;

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • She what? Wow how horrible. I haven't talked to her directly or known her but she is heard of by me. That's too bad and condolences to her.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Sorry to hear this.

I do not mean to be rude, but is there any proof at all besides inactivity?

And no, saying so is not proof. Because I could say I am a purple hairy 30ft tall monster.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I'm truly sorry to hear this. I did not have the pleasure of knowing her, but my heart goes out to her and her family, and to all the victims of that terrible disease.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    =/

I would like some definite proof of this as well. I've been trying to get information about her for nearly five months, and this is basically all I get? =/

~Mooshykris

Back