• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confessions...(A revival)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    im actaully the pokemon god of love and this is ash and may's story

ash kisses may in orre
    ash and may grew in kanto
    ash and may got married in jotho
    ash and may had a kid in hoenn
    ash and may......raised a overactive-house-slaying-kid
    ash and may when to retirement in agate village in hoenn
    ash and may died in kanto in 2092(lets say they were born when i was born, 1996)
    R.I.P ash and may *sob,sob....sob,sob:( :disappoin :'( *good bye my job is done*goes back to venus*

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    i wach adult swim XD

i have a pic of as and mai kising XD

i scrach me butt XD

i wach hihipuffyamiyumi XXXD

best of all i...am the son of ash and may no really i am humberto ketchum i study their history

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I have a confession. I hate the color pink. It is so ugly. I was hypnotized by those darn cat creatures and they made me like the color pink. They forced me to make pink layouts and worship Ichigo. They were so creul. Waving pink frilly things in my face. I am so scared. I loathe the color pink. And I hate kitties. They are evil creatures of doom and I hope they go exstinct with all their evil pinkness. The color pink makes my eyes burn and fall out of my skull, so they can disolve on the floor. I hate that color. That's my confession. :<

Omg. That was such a lie X3

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Rai said:
    I have a confession. I hate the color pink. It is so ugly. I was hypnotized by those darn cat creatures and they made me like the color pink. They forced me to make pink layouts and worship Ichigo. They were so creul. Waving pink frilly things in my face. I am so scared. I loathe the color pink. And I hate kitties. They are evil creatures of doom and I hope they go exstinct with all their evil pinkness. The color pink makes my eyes burn and fall out of my skull, so they can disolve on the floor. I hate that color. That's my confession. :<

Omg. That was such a lie X3

WAh! I guess that means you hate the banner and avatar I made you that wuz pinkish D=

Well I have a confession, I don't know how to swim. If I go to the school pool I will never go to the deep end D=

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    I have a confession...

I am afraid that I am never going to find that special someone in my life...

Wait! *looks to the right* ITS ITS! MY DOG! MY ONE TRUE LOVE!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Remember that this is for confessions of your IDENTITY, people. n_n; And they're supposed to be jokes.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I have a confession to make...I am a Fartathon dragon from the planet Uranus.
    Long ago, Uranus was full of butts. They covered the whole place in methane, eventually killing all other forms of life, and from 6 billion-year-old lumps of goat cheese, they created the Fartathon dragons. Uranus is called that because...I leaked the story of the butts to the government.

Years
    I have a confession. I'm really- a kitten in a horse suit disguised as a 77 year old man- and I also have a box full of togepi(seriously)

I never thought i would say that twice in one week...or ever

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    [SARCASM]Wow, I can see that this is just as popular as the old one was.[/SARCASM] n.n; I always revive the stupidest of things....

Any other ideas, people? >_>;

Back