• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confessions Thread (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I draw on every paper I get in school.even my test papers.not just small pics big ones too.
    yeah even when I was just here after a day I thought you liked eevees 1313666

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • *sob sniffle sniffle* I leave all my homework to pile up and rot whilst I chat here on the forums! Noooo! *sob sniffle sniffle* I stole my brother's lollies, aided and abetted with my best friend! *sob sniffle sniffle* I told a lie! *sob sniffle sniffle* I like my pair a lot! *sob sniffle sniffle* I don't like Paris Hilton! *sob sniffle sniffle* I'm a hypocrite and a feminist! *sob sniffle sniffle* I forgot my father's birthday this year and I had to be reminded [evil amnesia]! *sob sniffle sniffle* I keep mixing up my mother's star sign! *sob sniffle sniffle* I'm ticklish under my knee! *sob sniffle sniffle* I drew on my brother's book in a trance! [I apologised] *sob sniffle sniffle* I make fun of radio DJs and radio ads! *sob sniffle sniffle* I have a secret addiction to ^_^ v.v o.O and XD! *sob sniffle sniffle* I like junk food! *sob sniffle sniffle* I used to be evil! *sob sniffle sniffle* I'm a girl! [most people seem to think I'm a boy >.>] *sob sniffle sniffle* I used to be a pyrophobic and now I'm a bacteriaphobic! *sob sniffle sniffle* I love locking things up, threads and diaries! *sob sniffle sniffle* I love PokeCommunity! *sob sniffle sniffle* I love randomnese!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • 1313666 said:
    Wow... She broke into tears fast...

Nadan wants to marry me...
    Aw! Kawaii! And yes I did break into tears fast. XD

And billybob nah it cuts against my religious morals to be evil and needing a host body and all that. but the rest doesn't cut that hard. XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Confession by Toon: Toon wishes to screw a friend.

Yes.. erm, disturbing really..

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol@toon XD. Neway hmm i dont have any really that are new, but uhh i kicked my dig down the steps to our basement once.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • whoa, MEGA BUMP!!!!111oneoneone XD it's been a while... well, anyways, nice one Toon XD same here XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back