• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Actually, no; I didn't. (Guess I'm going to have to look whatever 'American Pie' is sometime — yeah, I know: look at me, I'm completely clueless when it comes to obscure cultural references!)
    Let's just say "American Pie" conforms to Rule 34 in a previously unthought-of and disgusting way.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Just search rule 34 of the internet and you will know why. It's also the reason Renamon is popular for digimon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Uh, anyways. I am wondering if we'll get anything tomorrow. Btw @ Pep and Ante can we use this forum if Masuda does reveal anything new at Gamescom? My guess is that it'll be the two leaked Megas. Maybe a third one belonging to a Gen II Pokemon.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I was surprised that we only received 3 Mega Evolutions for this issue, with this one being the Mega Evolution scoop I would have expected atleast 5. Regardless though I'd say this is the best reveal so far, I'm loving Mega Altaria, Mega Lopunny & Mega Salamence, and the contests too!

Years
    I was surprised that we only received 3 Mega Evolutions for this issue, with this one being the Mega Evolution scoop I would have expected atleast 5. Regardless though I'd say this is the best reveal so far, I'm loving Mega Altaria, Mega Lopunny & Mega Salamence, and the contests too!

I think the reason for the small number in the issue is because they plan to show off more soon after. With those likely being Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino. I think they're spreading them out as much as they can (either because they're running out of Megas to show, or what to limit the number shown pre-release so that some can be secret, forcing them to spread out those they put aside to show pre-release.)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Uh, anyways. I am wondering if we'll get anything tomorrow. Btw @ Pep and Ante can we use this forum if Masuda does reveal anything new at Gamescom? My guess is that it'll be the two leaked Megas. Maybe a third one belonging to a Gen II Pokemon.
    Yeah any new ORAS information should be posted here. :]

Years
    I wonder why he didn't reveal Mega Slowbro along with Mega Audino... I was sure both would be released together. Perhaps we'll get official release of Mega Slowbro in a few days (maybe even in this week's Get Tv).

Well a whole month to wait for the next issue...wonder if it'll have anything. This issue may be the last issue we get any new significant information until three months and six days from now.

Years
    I wonder why he didn't reveal Mega Slowbro along with Mega Audino... I was sure both would be released together. Perhaps we'll get official release of Mega Slowbro in a few days (maybe even in this week's Get Tv).

Yeah it was kinda odd that Mega Audino and Mega Slowbro weren't officially revealed together, given yesterday saw a US trailer reveal Mega Audino yet nothing else. I'm pretty sure Mega Slowbro will get an official reveal soon, probably in another trailer or something.

GoldfishHorde

Whoa! A horde of Goldfish appeared!
    Years
    I reeeeally hope Audino isn't the only Gen 5 Pokemon to get a Mega for OR/AS. Gen 5 was down right ignored when it came to giving Pokemon Mega Evolutions, so I'm hoping they're a bit more generous to Unova when giving out new Megas.

Also, Mega Slowbro, you could've been a king, but instead you went and put a Shellder on your tail, only for it to try and eat you alive. You clearly have your priorities straight.

Years
    Mega Slowbro actually looks cuter in action than in drawings...

On the other hand though, Mega Audino is portrayed looking even cuter in fanart based on what I've seen on Tumblr. So cute to the point I had to like them so I could save them for eventual reblogs.

Now I want to see Mega Slowbro being portrayed just as cute via fanart... do it!

Years
    Could this be the last piece of news we get this month? Thus far we've gotten Megas officially announced every two days (Corocoro officially released the 12th, Mega Audino was officially revealed the 14th, and now the official reveal of Mega Slowbro on the 16th). So perhaps we'll get something in two days, or that's probably it for August news.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Could this be the last piece of news we get this month? Thus far we've gotten Megas officially announced every two days (Corocoro officially released the 12th, Mega Audino was officially revealed the 14th, and now the official reveal of Mega Slowbro on the 16th). So perhaps we'll get something in two days, or that's probably it for August news.

I guess this is about it. 5 megas revealed this month.

Highly doubt there will be anything exciting at Get TV besides potential new footage + music.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back