• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats Ashley!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    OMGosh~! 8D What a perfect way to come home from a looooong day of school and tennis matches to see one of my dear friends join us in the realm of moddie~woddies. X3 *snuggles* Congrats hon! I know you'll do great, you're like, totally perfect for the job. XD *tosses confetti* Enjoy teh supreme modness~! =D

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    WTF?! I was wanting to make this! ._. Anyway congrats! You deserve it! XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I feel bad. Not being able to send the PM, not being able to start the thread, not even being able to Mod her (I just got to change her user group). You guys must hate me or something. XD

Anyway congrats on getting Modded Ashley.
    You'll do good, I know you will.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    *feels worse for actually doing the modding *...XD

Anywho, congrats on the spot Ashley.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    XD; Poor Andy.

Aaanyway. *TACKLEGLOMPOMG!* :D Welcome to the mod team, Ashley!! ^__^ I knew you'd be here someday~ <3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Lol, I was also stalking peeps on the Who's Online page and saw her username change color! ^___^ Congratz to you! *throws confetti*

Lucid

Congrats~! They couldn't have picked a better person~! ;D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    YES! YES! YES! I am SO proud of you, Ashley, I knew you were great mod material, I just never imagined that you woulc ACTUALLY want the job XD Finally, I'm going to have another person to complain about everything with in there...we just need to awaken the vindictive mod inside of you and we'll be all set =D

Congrats, I am so happy for you, really...I'm glad to see we're still hiring mods in GMT-5...odds are you won't have to do much because of that =p

~CK <3

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    This was comming since..*checks calendar... forever o_o. Congrats Ashley. You are a perfect choice. ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Congrats Ashley! <3 <3

*throws pretty pony confetti* n_______________n

We all knew this day was coming. Enjoy the power. >D

*throws Zelos plushies* <3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Congratulations on your promotion, Ashley. *gives Ashley a Desert Eagle .50 Action Express* Trust me, you'll be needing that gun a lot now that you're a mod.

Back