• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats Digi-Kun!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Oh digispirt vurus,I know him.He is great there.Congrats,may you lead on Blue's knowledge of Anime and Manga for other members to come^__^.

Lucid

congrats pesky digi!! =3

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hey Digi The Adivce Masteer! Kudos~ xD
    *pokes him*
    I know ya will... erm... jump? o_O

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow, congrats and welcome to the team! xD *gives a cookie*

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Congratsness Digi! ^_______^ Glad to have ya aboard! ;D You'll have an awsome time modding, I'm sure of it. <3 It really is tons of fun. ^o^ Well, congrats! Hey, you and me both are descendants of some of Jorge's old forums! XD

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Oh wonderful~! ^____^ Congratulations, Digi-kun! You deserved the Anime/Manga moderator spot and I know you will do excellent! <3 Don't forget to tell me about that mysterious "lounge" of yours. =3 See yah soon, Mr. Digispirit Virus! ^^;

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Congrats Digi, I've seen your posts and they are all of very good quality. You are a very responsible member and I know you deserve this position. All the best and make PC proud.

~ CC

Back