• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats Kylie.^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Congratulations Kyliemuffin ^^. You totally deserve it and enjoy your new powers and you will do great XP

Lucid

Mweee~! Congrats Kylie~!!!! ;X Have fun bein' a S-moddy~!!! <3

*sneeks back to MCG*

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I just noticed the orange name XD
    Congrats, Kylie-muffin! You'll be an awesome S-Mod. =D

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • ...D***. I was eating my breakfast this morning and that moment I was promoted. O_O;;;

Thank you guys <3 I'm so happy but so... omg, this is surreal XD

...everyone expected this but me? ;-;

*gives everyone muffins* X3

Years
  • Squeeeeee! Congrats Kylie! ^^
    Wow, tch, I couldn't believe it when I saw the PC index a few mins ago... say thanx to the big Santa in tha sky that promotes ppl over night an' have a happy S-Mod-ish life on PC! ^^ *Bounces*

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Awwws, Kylie ish an S-Mod? Awesomeness! ^_^ You'll do great, Kylie-muffin. You always seemed to be helpful and all that jazz XD

*gives you a poking stick and a heap of muffins~*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Hee. Congratulations. You really, truely deserved this. ^_^ And you look positively awesome in orange. xD So very fitting~

I know you'll do a great job. <3

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Kylie I'm so happy for you !!
    Grats on this ^^

On a side note, this moved our plans one step further...bwahahahaha XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out of cake.* Congrats sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* =3 Now your an S-Mod sweetie, now we have another reason to fear love you! X3

Kylie-chan

Years
  • Oooh, orange suits me? I'm glad you think so, Erica XD

:3 Thanks guys! Oh yeah, I remember our plans, Rudy XD darn it, I miss those days XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • They finally made a decent staff decision. Congrats, Kylie-chan XD. *thinks about sending you one of her 6 Kisschasy signatures...* But they're mine~~~~~~~~~~ Maybe I'll send you something anyway... if I see them again, I'll definitely get something signed for you XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sorry to say, Kylie, but I dont think that being promoted to super moderator was needed, being that there are many S-mods, Praetors, and Staff Admins that are very active. And seeing that You and Dave were both s-modded, I'm starting to think that a certain someone is promoting mods just because of their close friendships

Hope you're not offended. It's just the way I feel people are now becoming staff, now-a-days.

*watches as the bad rep rolls in*

Kylie-chan

Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    They finally made a decent staff decision. Congrats, Kylie-chan XD. *thinks about sending you one of her 6 Kisschasy signatures...* But they're mine~~~~~~~~~~ Maybe I'll send you something anyway... if I see them again, I'll definitely get something signed for you XD
    Awwww XD Thank you *ish teh flattered by everyone*

Kevy! XD ...I'll take that as congratulations? ...hmm... actually... no... yes! [never mind]

Why do you people think I'll abuuuse my powers on y'all? XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Kylie-chan said:
    Kevy! XD ...I'll take that as congratulations? ...hmm... actually... no... yes! [never mind]

I'm not really sure. It's nice to see you're very happy, but it's not nice to see people being s-modded, when it's not needed.

So, um, congrats on being happier than ever, I guess. o.o

Back