• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats Lily~!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ^___^ Congratulations, Lily~

You're orange now. Yaay~ :D I know you'll do an awesome job so...have fun with your new banning powers and such. >D

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    A moderator empowered to watch over all forums.

Anyways, congratulations, Lily! Whew, we have loads of switches today....

Anser

Midnight at 11
    Years
    am i the noob? i knew that it meant super-mod, but i dint know what a s-mod could do, ok? i havnt benn on here for 6 months

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Congratulations Lily! =D Kelsey is so proud of you. <33~ *tosses confetti* You'll be a great s-mod, you've always had an unbiased opinion of things on the forums and that's a great quality to have in any circumstance. X3 Enjoy the new position! ^^

~Kelsey

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Congratulations, dear Lily. I do not know you very well, but you seem a very kind person, judging from the time we talked. I wish you good luck in your new position as an S-mod, and good fortune in the future. ^_^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Lilyyyymuffin-chan~! -hugs- You've been my role model for, like... forever, since I joined [let's not go there, okay? >.< -cringe- Please, don't. XD], and you deserve my AA spot way more than me. xD Oh, well, at least you're an s-mod ^____^ -gives muffins- Yay~~~

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I was playing Kingdom Hearts II, when I saw my name in orange...I immediately abandoned the game and raced over here. :D

I'm really quite honored; thank you, everyone! ^__^ ♥

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...I demand you go back to the game and get up to Demyx.

^_^ Again, congratulations~ Worked out well; your signature matches your name. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    You're totally welcome... and your name looks so spiffy in orange.

Meanwhile, my theme is orange and I have a blue name. T___T Wanna swap?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Congrats Lily, I'm very glad that you got promoted into an S-Mod now, I'm sure you'll do a great job. Your color username somehow matches your theme now xD

Years
    ZOMG! *hugs* Congrats Lily! =O

*should've been first to reply*

Now you have fun having totally domination over the forums! X3

Back