• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats, Mr./Ms./Mrs/New President!

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I dunno... Probably scream and run away because I forgot to put my eyeliner on, and I'd much rather be playing Xbox than sorting out my country's mess. ._. Suffice to say, I'd wimp out.

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    "It's about time.... *AwesomeFace* TO NUKE RUSSIA!!!"

Actually I'd just pimpin' out girls since I don't have a wife or first lady..

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    "Oh, God, what the hell did I just get myself into?"

Then I'd pass laws outlawing small cars, make some cute anime girl (possibly Leaf) the country's mascot, exercise my presidential pardon privileges, and promptly resign.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'd shut the door and lock it. And after reconciling myself to the fact, I'd promptly get on the internet.
    Step one: Tell everybody on Facebook about it.
    Step two: Post in this thread about it.
    Step three: Include something about the Service being at Tsunami's front door.
    And then I'd go look up articles political, and go from there.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Congrats, Mr./Ms./Mrs/New President!

That pretty much sums up my initial reaction. But after letting the idea settle in I'd call a press conference and announce that I plan to become rule of the world. After reclaiming America for the commonwealth, we would march upon the countries of the world taking them one by on. After claiming every landmass I would officially declare Earth to be renamed 'Greater Britain' or the full name; 'The United Kindoms of Greater Britain her colonies'. I would then order every working person to work for the GB space program and would eventually spread the 'New British Empire' beyond the stars.

...What? Stop looking at me like that.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'd conquer England and name myself King. Then resign from my position as President of the United States and rule the great kingdom overseas.

Back