• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats on Sanguine/Moriarteh. getting Battle Server mods!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    +Unkempt Harold: or just drop in a "razor leaf said this should be cool"

Since we have a forum on PC for staff discussions, why not? :) After being a great contributor to the server for ages (and after stealing the eyes of many men) Sanguine has server mods~

Congrats, you'll do great! n_n

Sirfetch’d

CONGRATS BB <3 I am so happy for you =] You will be an amazing mod Renee and I look forward to having you on the team :D

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENEE :D

TAKE CARE OF THE @ AND ILL TAKE CARE OF THE + IN RETURN :DDDD

srinator

yay congratulations sang :] have fun or w/e it is :]

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Congratulations. I wish you good luck :3 My best friend, pair and person I'm closest to is finally a moderator. May the odds ever be in your favour. In case you didn't know, my current theme was made for you xD

on another note

about damn time

Years
  • I'M PROUD OF YOU BBY :3

Now go do your best and I wish you grow to become a helpful asset to the big guns.

*cuddles*

~ Hikari

Years
  • "[23:52] +Sanguine: I like it when you do that to me"

Congrats on getting mod, Renee! You'll do a great job~

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Heyyyyyyy, this is a nice surprise to wake up to.

Congratulations Renée! From the little I've gone on the server, I've always been aware of your dedication to it, so this is fitting. You'll do a great job, I just know it. =D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I always thought you were one already, but regardless, you deserved it! Congrats, Mori <3 You will do absolutely amazing.

Back