• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats to Blue ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Congrats on becoming a mod, blue ^^
    You're very mature and responsible, so im sure you'll do a good job ;)

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Congrats blue!!! You'll be a good mod, and do a great job!! *hugs*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Finally, a decent member actually worthy of being modded (for the first time) within the last few days.

Congratz mah favorite color XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Thanks a lot people, honestly I freaked out when I saw my name in bold ^ ^;.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Uber congrats! *glomp* ^__^ I know you'll do a great job!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Congratulations blue! I have always seen you as a respectable member, and I know you'll do well as a mod. ^_^ *glomps*

~Kelsey

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Congratz! =3 Now didn't I tell you thiz would happen? (zee, lizten to Lis!!!)
    PC muzt be getting back on track (at leazt a little) if they hired you. I waz getting a little worried for PC for a while ^_~

I'd hug you but I"m hugaphobic, lol. Good luck, and I'm zure you'll do fine! =3

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah, congrats XD. You'll do a great job fer sure XD's

Back