• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats to husk1442! ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Well, I was shocked to find we have yet another member to the team of moddie woddies today! ^^ Congrats on getting Pokemon GB Stategies & Movesets along with torkoal_7, husk1442. :33

~Kelsey

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Typhlozion said:
    Well, I was shocked to find we have yet another member to the team of moddie woddies today! ^^ Congrats on getting Pokemon GB Stategies & Movesets along with torkoal_7, husk1442. :33

~Kelsey
    Wow! I seen you around the site a lot. So congrats and enjoy modship.^^. I hope you have fun with it. XD

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Yay! happy birthday Agent 1442!*gives you cake* enjoy!.*takes your automoblie*.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • You have to admit, Movesets needed it a lot. We haven't had one since Toothy got demodded, and that was months ago.

Anyways, congrats, like I said to Torky! (:P) and welcome to the moderating team - home of randomness, insanity and general nonsesnicalness.

I told you we'd have another one yesterday :P

EDIT: maya - he's been modded, it's not his birthday -_-

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Congrats. *needs to know this things* I dont know you, you dont know me. But hi. lol COngrats on being a mod ^.^
    Well see you in the Mod Lounge haha Get ready for some... oops! Im sorry, I mean nothing lol XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • maya miyazono said:
    Yay! happy birthday Agent 1442!*gives you cake* enjoy!.*takes your automoblie*.
    This had me rofl'ing. XD XD Way to crank up the humour. XD;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome to the team~! *pretty pony confetti* x3

I'm the official pretty pony fanatic, welcome! >=D

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009