• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats to PC's newest MOD ~~The Webbies Has got one Atlast

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Hey The Webbies mod has been Decided..Guess Who???

That's Right its Kip-Kip..Congrats buddy!And All the best--Hope you do a great job and hope YOU ARE regular!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Anyone who helped in this decision......

I thank you, Kip-Kip is perfect for the job in all my time here I have always seen him help myself and others.

I know that this was a hot topic, but you guys made a excellent pick and I don't think I could think of someone better!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    JA,

You better never leave! I remeber the fun times of you and Simone and if you leave then well it would never be the same in there.

Just imagine them trying to find a replacement for you o.O look at how many revolts this one had.

mvtm

Years
    Congrats Kip - Kip . I ve never seen you around other chat ,or well it may be me i need time to meet people and of course i dont post in some forums . So congrats! best wishes.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Weeeeeeeeeee, congratulations Kip-Kip! ^_______^ I saw you online today and thought, "Awwwwwwwwwwww, yayness! We have a new moddie woddie! ^o^" *huggles* I know you'll do a great job, congrats! ^^

~Kelsey

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Trust Me,

He is a perfect choice especially with html questions so I applaud the S-Mods, Mods, Praetors, Admins decision.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yep, I've heard of Kip-Kip, congrats dude~
    (And for I know, he hates large signatures too, so thats the ideal XD)

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Who doesnt hate large sigs -_-

Thats why I hate when people have like 30 trainer cards and 900 sprites, lol kip-kip expect me here all day rooting you on xD

(feels like kip-kip's #1 fan)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Master Blaze said:
    Who doesnt hate large sigs -_-

Thats why I hate when people have like 30 trainer cards and 900 sprites, lol kip-kip expect me here all day rooting you on xD

(feels like kip-kip's #1 fan)

...n00bs -_-;;

Yep yep. Trainer Cards are evil... just one is ENOUGH! And Sprites on sigs... too much arent very good either!

Yah, and take badly on him. XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I sure need to find a wya to know all these mods and members :D
    Well anyways if JA says your cool, then your cool. And welcome to the staff.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Weee! I'm a mod. Never been a mod before. Seeing this thread and the amount of people who don't know me means that I have to post more.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ^^; Congrats, Kip-Kip. We all felt you were right for the job. :D Make us proud~

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Kip-kip was my #2 choice at the moment :P

Glad to see him get the job! ^__________^

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Well, at least that's over with. :P
    Congrats, Kip-kip! You would definitely have been one of my choices. :D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ohhh…I didn't link the smart guy with the RS psychic avatar to the name Kip-kip. XD; I'm awful.

But now it's clearer; so welcome to the team~

Back