• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congratulations! You have won ______...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I've won a fair amount of things.

When I was younger, around grade 6 since I remember winning a joint contest run by YTV and Hubba Bubba. I don't remember ever signing up for it, but I must have come in first or second since I won several boxes of gum and some balloon furniture or something.

Then a couple years back, I suppose in 2003 since it was back in grade 9, I won a copy of Pokémon Channel from PikaSurf. xD That was cool since the winner was drawn randomly from those who answered the "skill-testing question" right and I ended up winning; the webmistress was one of my best online friends at the time too. =D

Then what else? Um...not too long ago I won tickets to see a Tony Hawk skateboarding show or something like that from the Toronto Star; I didn't get to go, though. My brother really wanted to see it and I only won two tickets, so he ended up going with our dad or something.

Oh, and the anime cons. XD I go to these Pokémon parties every year. One year I won a little gift bag of merchandise for being able to name all the plushies on the table. Then this year I won a little Bulbasaur toy for wearing the Pichu ears I'd made. And then the guy sitting behind me answered a question right and won a can of that Pokémon pasta they used to sell; he gave it to me since I wanted it and he didn't. Yay~ XD

And that's it, I think. :O

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Last time I participated in anything like that was in the fourth grade. I won the spelling bee, lol, and I got money and flowers.

;]

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I used to win spelling bees all the time in elementary, the prize was almost always a pencil and a stuffed bee. The last thing I won was a free lunch at a restaurant for having perfect attendance for a week at school.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Lol, i ahve remembered some stuff now :P
    OK, abck ni gr8, i was like, the history wizz! And we had a contest, where we ahd to answer 50 questions (like 1 word answers) and the most got a freezie. I won with 48 or 49 out of 50. Then the day after we had samething but 3 people and 100 questions. Got at least 90 of them right, and we won 2 freezies each. Then everyone in the whole class was given a freezie. So i ended up with.. err (3+2+1? Man thats too hard -_-) 6 freezies! Man if elt so proud >.>

Back a looong time ago when i was in like grade3/4 league of basketball, i Averaged around 13-15Ppg(points per game) and so my coach told me he would give me a tshirt if i got over 17 points (which was my current record mind you :P) and that game, i got 19 points! Keeping on track of that stuff, i won a plaque for my school coming overall 1st in the cross-country race (i placed 33rd! thAts the only time i actually joined too.) Next i won 2 medals for being first adn second palce on my teams in gr6 (i jumped up to 7/8 league tho) and in gr7. Aas well as all of that, i won MIP (Most improved player, from good to better, not bad to good :P) and also i got a coachs' award ( when the coach picks the best palyer on the team that didn't recieve a different award). >.>

Last thing that i can currently remember: a couple days ago we played a stock amrket game (to copy what ahppened in the 1920's and 30's) and me n my partner won, i havn't gotten my prize yet, i was told i would get it today, but i didn't so bah! XD

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Well I have won tickets to a football game once. Thats was pretty cool. It was a Mt. Dew contest thingy. I wont a Gamecube in a bet. then sold it. lol Tahts about it.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Let's see... What have I won? *Looks at shelf* Hmmm...

-Came in 1st Place Shaman King Halloween Contest on FoxBox several years ago. Won a stupid little Action Figure and a Starter Deck of the Card Game.

-In 5th Grade our Class we were being asked many Historical-Related Questions for no apparent reason. Me being the Smart Idiot that I am unitentionally got the Highest Score in the whole Class and won some Certificate only to discover it was a Test for some big "History Bee" for the entire School with the top two kids from each Class. >.> Two Weeks of forced studying later I was in the Top 8 and got some trophy. Two more Weeks of Studying. I'm the third one out... I don't answer Random History Questions anymore... -_-

-Won Free Tickets on a Radio Giveaway to see an Advanced Screening of the Movie "Daddy Day Care" a few years back. Got me a free T-Shirt too.

-Won exactly 580 Drawing Contests. Yes, I keep count...

-Won exactly 214 Original Fan-Fic Contests. Again yes, I keep count... I'm such a dork...

-Won a few School Raffles. Don't keep track as we have many of them. Some exapmles of what I've won many different things though. From Board Games to Cash to a simple Pen. >.>

-I go to Bingo every Friday Night. No sure if that counts, but I've Won like over $300 all together from my Winnings there.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I won a drawing contest that we have to draw a torchic and nothing else.

Years
  • Wow Nova you have the best luck! And you go to Bingo? Here you have to be 18+ to go to ingo or play the lotto or anything :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    it's 16+ to play said games in england/europe (which, like me, is probably where nova lives) oh how i love the lower age limits compared to the USA and canada :P

and i never bother to enter any contests (i'm not competetive at all, and never looking for much of a challenge), and if i did win anything, i've forgotten

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I'd say none but since when I won this raffle by luck I just won chocolate and that's not valuable is it lol.

altarialover :t334:

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I won a kids WB contest. I won a Looney Tunes game.

Back