• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

connected worlds ( luckyshipping, franticshipping, Gold+Crystal, Dia+Plaitina)PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    so... ok it's not finished... (sry didn't read the rules... I'll come back with the finished the story.. I'll be working on this one and maybe some other one shots as well.)

Shredder2

The Shiny Guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2009
    It's good so far. ;) Finish it off whenever you get the chance. :)

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    ok people here's the deal. If you want to see the continued version of this story, it'll be on serebii.net. It's the same title. Go to shipping communities for forums and click on shipping fics(sub-forum). You'll find it there. I'm going to use this website to post short stories, not this epic and long one.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Before I read, I looked at it and screamed. Break that into paragraphs. I have enough eye problems as it is. Hit enter twice when someone new is going to speak.

Now, something that bothers me is that you have six chapters in one post. Six. And they're horrendously short at that.

ok people here's the deal. If you want to see the continued version of this story, it'll be on serebii.net. It's the same title. Go to shipping communities for forums and click on shipping fics(sub-forum). You'll find it there. I'm going to use this website to post short stories, not this epic and long one.

What? -facepalm-

Then why'd you post it here? Ah, nevermind that. I guess I'll take a gander at it there. That is, if it's in paragraphs.

Oh, and leave the font alone. Don't alter it. Just leave it as the forum default font. That's another problem I'm(and other readers) having in reading this.

-Silver

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    I've search on serebii and there're nothing. Why don't you post on this forum?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Because he hasn't been on this forum in a few months?

At any rate, don't post in threads that are over a month old, and threads that haven't been posted in since 2008 definitely count for that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back