• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Connection to Previous Gens / Regions

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
  • In one Pokemon Center there are TWO major bits of Trivia. One says that Team Plasma was in the news a while back. Suggesting XY happen after BW.

Also, Proffesor Oaks Grandson (Blue) has visited the Kalos Region. He still uses the phrase, "Smell Ya Latter."

What other connection have you found? Post them here! :15:

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Also Black and White. More accurate they've two statue of Zekrom and Reshiram in the Parfum Palace, outside in the garden. I don't yet understand the backstory, though.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Reference to Sinnoh in Cyllage City: "When Pokémon evolve, they seem to release some new kind of energy...That's what Professor Rowan from the faraway Sinnoh region spends his time researching."

So we can assume it happens after Sinnoh, too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    The entire art museum in Lumiose. Enough said.

I spent around 35 minutes in there. It's a shame we can't see a larger version of the pictures.

Also:

"What happened to that strange bunch of folks in their red outfits? I wonder if they're still out there seeking legendary Pokemon. A few years back, some people came around here, asking the same questions" (Annistar City)

^That could be a reference to any villainous team

Last edited:

darkwaters93

Ninja Vaporeon
    Years
  • On Route 10, one of the Backpackers says to you "A few years back, this really strange dude named Colress told me that these big stones emit some kind of special energy."

In addition to that, the entire layout of the Santalune Forest is identical to the layout of the Viridian Forest.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Years
  • 45th anniversary of ruby(?) 40th anniversary of sapphire(?).

And the old chateau kinda in lumiose this person appears and floats around and says "No...you're not the one...

Back