• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Connections: New Dawn (M) (OOC)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • Not enough awkward situations between guys and girls is where! *Stomps foot on ground angrily*

But seriously though, at least it looks as if things are picking up again. Me and Geras are doing a jp, Nauje is back (welcome back btw!), and we have a new RPer. Hopefully the IC will also pick up soon.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • I made a male character because I thought we had too many females... how tables have turned aha.

I guess after Parker is done and we all get at least an introductory post in we can begin all the crazy shenanigans, hehe.

Years
  • From what I remember of Parker and the previous Connections, things will get plenty awkward don't worry.

The original series had a skewed gender ration towards females XD

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Our gender ratio is very lopsided now at 6 boys to 2 girls. I'm curious to see where this leads us.

I honestly didn't even notice the ratio before deciding on re-doing Parker. And on any other circumstance I would have scrapped the SU and done a female char, but I felt like Roleplaying him really badly for this D:

But he can be awkward enough for the sake of shenanigans, trust me ;]
    Also, GP and Nauje, I think I'm done with my SU, but you two have the say on that matter so do tell me if it's a bit lacking or short and stuff ~ :3​

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Everybody should just pretend that Murphy introduced Parker and Leonard in that one post.

Otherwise he'll be forgetting two people and introducing an imaginary one.

I'll probably edit it for that later. xD

Chalifoux

Years
  • I was thinking Parker could just arrive late and ask if it's the right room, no one replies and he just sits in le random chair. But really, whatever works is okay for me :3

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Everybody should just pretend that Murphy introduced Parker and Leonard in that one post.

Otherwise he'll be forgetting two people and introducing an imaginary one.

I'll probably edit it for that later. xD

Probably for the best aha. I was a bit unsure on what to do as I had originally planned for Lee to come late, but the chapter had been started off with everyone being in the room so I just kinda tried to roll with the flow of things instead. I'm guessing Parker will have to do that too, eh.

Chalifoux

Years
  • I already sorted with Chali for Parker to arrive late, so don't worry about that.
    Good luck Nauje :P

I might end up having Parker inside the room for very convenience tho, and I'd just write a short prologue thing with his mother before timeskipping all the way to the current events, maybe.​

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Me and Geras are kinda waiting on you to post before posting, Chali, sooo yeah. Just puttin' that out there.

Chalifoux

Years
  • :# An apology is in place, first and foremost. I have been busy with many a thing for this past few days, mostly family issues, if not entirely about that. I did not expect to be so occupied, tho. I can't even get more than 30 minutes online when I try to log in here and try to come up with a decent post as of late. Chances are this will keep going until next week. And I would hate to keep you guys stuck - and am severely doing so right now -.

That said, I think I'll have to withdraw and apologize for the unnecessary hold-up, as it really wasn't my intention to do so and I certainly am not in a position to do any Roleplaying as of now :/

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Sorry to see you go Chalifoux, Parker seemed really awesome! Hope things work out at home. :D

Years
  • @Geras - I'm going to discuss it with Nauje but we'll probably give it to Shaymie or Sentinal.

@Everyone - Now the fun really begins. I'm looking forward to seeing what we can come up with now. I'll work on my post soon.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Well, i see awesomeness is starting to break down in the IC thread, so i guess if anyone wants to switch up with Karter, let me know.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • @tyler: I'm pretty sure there's only one switch at a time, since that's how it was in the anime. Though, more than two people can switch around, which is pretty awesome.

Haha, it'd be funny if all of us except one person switched around at some point. All the confusion would make for an interesting scene, and the one person who didn't get switched is like 'lolwat'

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    @Xilfer, Ik, im just saiyen for future reference

EDIT: I know its far from a masterpiece, i hope my post puts Karter back into the frame XD

Last edited:
    Back