• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Consize's Trading Thread

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Yo!! If still possible, its legit, and you still have it, I'm interested in your XD Lugia!! I don't have much to offer, but it says you're interested in Shinies, and I can offer a Shiny Chansey (I chained two of them on Friday) with a Lucky Egg if you are interested at all!! Let me know, thanks!! ^_^

Years
    Would it be too if I asked for the shiny JBHF Manaphy for the Egg, if so, could I ask for the World Hobby Fair Manaphy MIZUNOTAMI Manaphy ty =]

Looks like a nice offer Shadow Chaos, its not UT, its been trained 4 lvls if that matters. If you're still interested I'll be able to get it for you by tomorrow as its on my Ranch, I hope thats ok? =]

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Would it be too if I asked for the shiny JBHF Manaphy for the Egg, if so, could I ask for the World Hobby Fair Manaphy MIZUNOTAMI Manaphy ty =]

Looks like a nice offer Shadow Chaos, its not UT, its been trained 4 lvls if that matters. If you're still interested I'll be able to get it for you by tomorrow as its on my Ranch, I hope thats ok? =]

Nope, I don't mind, and sure, around what time, if possible?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    About Midday, but because of (possible) different time zones I could give you a pm when I'm online tomorrow with the Lugia?

Midday then, I'm Eastern Standard Time (EST), so I'll be waiting for the PM then!!

Years
    I cant clone the shiny Manaphy, so can I give you the World Hobby Fair Manaphy MIZUNOTAMI Manaphy ? I cloned the 2 regis ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    hey consize could i have a darkrai for a celebi, deoxys, mew, or jirachi
    pm me if interested

my fc is 1504-7670-9939 thanks

Last edited:
    Back