• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Consoles

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
    Consoles:
    xbox 360 (only console in this list I still actively use)
    PS2
    2 n64's
    Super Nintendo
    wii

Handhelds:
    GBA
    nDS (the lite one that all had broken hinges that they needed to recall -_-)
    3DS

Years
    Let's see.... I have:

Snes
    N64
    GameCube
    Wii
    Wii U
    GBA (gave away my GBC ;_; )
    GBA SP
    DS
    DS Lite
    3DS

PS2
    PS3
    PSP

Xbox
    Xbox 360 (I don't really play these ones as much. They were more like gifts. Still some sweet games on there!)

Years
    Okay, in terms of consoles, I currently own...
    SNES (no longer works, unfortunately)
    N64
    PS2
    Gamecube
    Wii
    PS3
    Wii U
    PS4
    I'm definitely more of a handheld gamer, I like to watch TV whilst playing games... but I still own quite a few consoles. In fact, my favourite game of all time, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is a console game! The only two I play on regularly these days are my Wii U and PS4.

And as for handhelds, I own...
    Game Boy
    Game Boy Pocket
    Game Boy Color
    Game Boy Advance SP (I have two of these, one's a Mario one)
    Game Boy micro
    DS Lite
    DSi
    DSi XL
    3DS XL (again, at the moment I have two... one's in reserve from when I bought a Luigi 3DS XL)
    PSP
    PS Vita
    As you can see, I kind of have a lot of them. Like with the consoles, I mainly play with the latest two, my 3DS XL and Vita, but I do occasionally play GBA games on my micro (one of my favourite systems of all time for no reason). The 3DS is definitely my favourite gaming platform to date, though.

Back