• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest/Pokeathlon Challenge

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
  • Contest/Pokeathlon/Musical Challenge

Welcome to the Contest/Pokeathlon/Musical Challenge!
    This challenge is about getting all the Contest Ribbons/Pokeathlon Medals/Musical awards.And I mean THEM ALL. Don't just beat the Normal Rank Contests,beat them all,including the Master Rank Contests.Also,if you're doing Pokeathlon,get all the records.
    Please post your progess here.Pictures would help.

Rules:
    1)Start from the start of Pokeathlons/Contests/Musicals.
    2)Don't say pre owned Ribbons/Medals/Musical Awards are for this challenge.
    3)You DON'T have to get Ribbons AND Medals AND Musical Awards if you don't wanna.
    4)You gotta sign up to participate!

PC Username:
    Game:

Participants:
    Ruby&Sapphire:

Emerald:

Diamond&Pearl:

Platinum:

Heartgold&Soulsilver:
    Dragonite149

Black&White

Champions:
    None yet.Let's NOT keep it that way!

Banners coming soon! (They probably won't be good since they are my 1st banners)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Contests are also in RSE...and some people prefer those. Not entering, I just felt like I should say something about it. But it's fine if you didn't wanna include them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    Contest

I've Already got all the Pokathlon ribbons..
    yes ALL of them!
    just need a Cool master rank ribbon and a Smart and then i'm done!​

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Updates

I've Already got all the Pokathlon ribbons..​

yes ALL of them!

just need a Cool master rank ribbon and a Smart and then i'm done!
    I can't add you because
    1)You haven't signed up and
    2) You're supposed to start from the beginning.You can use the same pokemon you used before as long as you don't say pre-owned ribbons/medals are ones for this challenge.Gonna add that to the rules.

Contests are also in RSE...and some people prefer those. Not entering, I just felt like I should say something about it. But it's fine if you didn't wanna include them.

I'll edit the list. I forgot that they were in RSE too, I never played the Hoenn games.

I'll update the list with a champion and rules sections too.

Years
  • Hi, I may join this in a bit or so as I still have to finish a challenge that I'm currently on.
    But is it OK if you have beaten the Elite Four before you begin, as I haven't got any Ribbons or anything on my Diamond game which I plan on doing this on? Also, do you have to get both like Ribbons on Diamond etc, and the Pokeathelon on HG/SS?
    Anyway I would probably start this in a couple of weeks. I'll post again when I want to be signed up.

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    If you do contests, do you have to complete each level? So Cool up to Master, then Smart up to Master, or only one of the categories? xD

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Hi, I may join this in a bit or so as I still have to finish a challenge that I'm currently on.
    But is it OK if you have beaten the Elite Four before you begin, as I haven't got any Ribbons or anything on my Diamond game which I plan on doing this on? Also, do you have to get both like Ribbons on Diamond etc, and the Pokeathelon on HG/SS?
    Anyway I would probably start this in a couple of weeks. I'll post again when I want to be signed up.
    It doesn't matter if you've beat the E4 or not,this chalLenge is about getting ribbons/medals,not beating the E4.
    You can get ribbons and Medals for this challenge, but if you only wanna get medals or ribbons that's OK.
    I'm glad you want to sign up!
    If you do contests, do you have to complete each level? So Cool up to Master, then Smart up to Master, or only one of the categories? xD
    You have to complete every level of every contest type.So you gotta do Smart,Beauty,Cute,Tough AND Cool up to Master.

Back