• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Controlling the active camera during battle

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • Yus' I also think it is the game doing it.
    It'd be such a hassle if we have to do it ourselves too.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 7, 2015
    Actually, I think the game does it for certain attacks automatically, but I think we also get to move it ourselves. In other videos, when the player should be selecting their attack, the camera was moving up, down, left and right when it really didn't need to, and sometimes this resulted in the Pokemon ending up off screen. The game wouldn't do that unless it had to.

That's my impression anyway.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • What?... how is holding down an X or Y button while using the D-Pad to Rotate the Camera TOO much of a Hassle?

Frankly, i'd rather do it myself than the Game do it...
    wait are we Talking About Idle Time... or when the Camera moves DURING a move?
    if we're talking about during a move yeah the Camera should move on it's own

and if it is Automatic i think it would only be if you take too long on your turn
    and still i'd rather Rotate it on my own =\

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • I was talking about idle time- when you are choosing things, like items and switching Pokemon on the Touch Screen.

then yeah... i'd wanna do it on my own =DD
    i'd wanna go all crazy making the camera go left and right rapidly
    it would make me feel like im the Trainer running back and forth xDD
    just like in Super Smash Bros. Brawl xDDD stupid pkmn trainer >.>;

Back