• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cookie is a 'Sometimes' Food

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'll just move this...

But yeah, those bastards killed all my childhood memories. BIt really is annoying, everything has to be so darn PC now, if kids are fat, it's the parents fault. Not some imaginary tv show character.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I second Blue's motion! XD He's totally right, if a kid's fat it's not a cartoon character's fault, it's the parent [for letting the kid eat so much] and the kid [for eating so d*mn much!!] xD so yeah. ~origin

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Well.. I truly fail to see how putting a cartoon character [whose name is COOKIE monster] is going to help kids lose weight. Pfft.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I know! I heard...it's pissing me off. If PBS thinks that kids are getting fat because of Cookie Monster, they're wrong. It's the parents fault for giving their kids more than one or two cookies at a time. Plus, Cookie Monster actually only eats about one cookie an episode.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's not PBS, it's practice and standards...because they think TV is the cause of all the problems life has to offer...

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Actually, Cookie Monster doesn't even eat the cookie... The crumbs just fall out of his mouth. I've seen this kid on the street spit the crumbs out... -_-

Back