• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Coolest B/W Character? :D

Who's your favourite Nuvema Crew character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neizue

B&W Completer
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Ok. So. Amongst the gym leaders, elite four, champion, professors, Cheren, Bianca, Ghetsis, N, Fennel, and the main characters (boy/girl), etc. I'm trying to figure out the favorite among favorites.

Personally my favorite would have to be Elesa. Shes a gym leader, a model, she uses electric type pokemon (my favorite), and shes one of the top 5 voted toughest fights in Pokemon Black and White among Along side Ghetsis and Champion Alder, Lenora, etc.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • KAAAAAAAAAMIIIIITSUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEE
    That's Elesa to most of us. XP

I think she's fantastic. Not only is she a really challenging Gym Leader, she's also sexy - in manner as well as appearance. She radiates confidence or something, idk.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I'm personally a fan of the Shadow Triad aka the Striaton Town gym leaders. B)

No srs though, I really liked the idea behind N's character. I didn't really like N, but I like the idea behind him. :(

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    For me, I personally think that Elesa is the coolest character in B/W. However, in my observation, N is somewhat the coolest character in B/W, cause of his large army of fangirls (and some boys)... Uhhh... the horror..

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • N.
    His pose is just awesome.
    I copy this pose everyday in front of my female classmates.
    Coolest B/W Character? :D

(With my eyes closed)

Elesa? Pfftt... I don't give a crap on models.

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • My favourites are Elesa and Bianca. Elesa reminds me of Lady Gaga so I find her funny and Bianca's too cute.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    I personally liked N the best because he was a suitable foe for me and he also looked really cool while battling him as well.

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
  • I liked Brycen. Him and his Cubchoos? The epitome of cool. Plus I loved his clothes.
    But really, the bit at the Dragonspiral Tower and his '...' IthinkI'llbecoolbynottalking attitude (in the castle) was a real 'cool guy' thing. I usually don't like characters like that too much though.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • My favorite is Bianca. She is just so cute in my opinion. She reminds me of myself in some ways.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Elesa is my favourite, she's a model! And actually a good lookin' one.:D She's awesome.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Cheren, Alder and Elesa are cool people, IMO. Cheren, because of his intelligence, Alder because of his Volcarona and hairstyle and Elesa because, well, she's sexy.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    My favourites are N for male and Elesa for female.
    Though Hilda (i.e. White) is cute too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back