• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolest Looking Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Hmm... I'm pretty torn between the Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar group and the Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam group... One of those six, at any rate! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Gotta say I like Haunter's look
    that and of course I like hitmonlee's no mouth wierd thing

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    *Takes out a list that goes on forever and ever.*

Where to start...

Feraligatr, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Metagross, Charizard, Torterra, Blastoise(You know you like a turtle with cannons on its back.), Porygon-Z, Infernape, Crobat, Mismagius, Gengar, Absol, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina(Origin only. Alternate sucks), Lucario(Badass), Mewtwo(Badass x 2),

*Alternate Giratina shows up and hits me with Shadow Force. Disappears again.*

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    my favourites have got to be gallade, absol and espeon. I feel so bad when i have to crush a trainers one of the above. but i like most dog types (exept maybe arcanine cuz of the stripes. i dislike that) and suicune and lugia just pwn. metagross ad salamace are okay, and i love dragonair (not dragonite. it looks like its found a chocolate factory and stayed awhile). and many others.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Giritina's not Origine Forme definitely grabbed me. I just love the six-legged dragon theme.
    And who wouldn't love a ghost/dragon?

Otherwise, though, anything with canine features. Though Electrike and Manectric weird me out, I have to admit. . .

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    *Takes out a list that goes on forever and ever.*

Where to start...

Feraligatr, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Metagross, Charizard, Torterra, Blastoise(You know you like a turtle with cannons on its back.), Porygon-Z, Infernape, Crobat, Mismagius, Gengar, Absol, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina(Origin only. Alternate sucks), Lucario(Badass), Mewtwo(Badass x 2),

*Alternate Giratina shows up and hits me with Shadow Force. Disappears again.*
    i can just imagine wakko singing that list

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I would have to say Rayquaza is the coolest looking Pokemon. I mean just look at it. It's a dragon! Dragons are cool.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    For me It would have to be Giratina's origin forme, I've thought of him as a mix of Giratina and Rayquaza (my two favorates)

Bottom line-Both Giratina and Rayquaza PWN!!:)

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    For me It would have to be Giratina's origin forme, I've thought of him as a mix of Giratina and Rayquaza (my two favorates)

Bottom line-Both Giratina and Rayquaza PWN!!:)

I agree with you ;) Giratina would be my 2nd favorite after Rayquaza.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    iHeather said:
    I agree with you ;) Giratina would be my 2nd favorite after Rayquaza.

yes, I have always used them on my friends in battles (rayquaza's the sweeper, giratina's the wall) and Pwn them everytime.

And Giratina beats rayquaza by just a pinch(in my opinion) because it looks as if a shadow posessed rayquaza (origin) and his shiny form PWNS!

Rayquaza also looks badas* (I guess I love Serpent Dragons :P).

Back