• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolest person that has travelled with ash?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Poll or no poll, my answer is May/Haruka/whatever-you-want-to-call-her.

Because she's awesome.

So yeah.

/opinion.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Misty.

Because she's the only girl who doesn't look like they tried too hard to make her look like fanservice.

And she actually has a personality that isn't being afraid of everything and its mother like May, and doesn't have a script that consists of maybe three lines like Dawn. (No need to worry!)

Brock's second because unlike virtually every Pokemon fan that bawws about how he did nothing (except in the Hoenn arc, when these complaints were directed at Max instead...who actually DIDN'T do anything), I actually enjoy Brock being there. His running gag never gets old, especially now that it involves the hilarious use of suprise buttsecks, and he trains the most BAMF Croagunk in existence, period.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    I'm going to say Misty, why?

Because she was the very first trainer that Ash ever met that joined him on his journey; she has a great personality, she cares deeply for Ash and has always been there when he needed a hand, whether he would want it or not. Personally I think she'll always be the coolest that has ever traveled with Ash on his adventures, she was one of the original characters so yeah defiantly Misty! ^^

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Brock, I always laughed so hard every time he was in the ORIGINAL series, not the new Brock. He was an odd character which is the reason I liked him so much.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Misty. I think the same with Ash~The Purifying Prince~

Because she was the very first trainer that Ash ever met that joined him on his journey; she has a great personality, she cares deeply for Ash and has always been there when he needed a hand, whether he would want it or not. Personally I think she'll always be the coolest that has ever traveled with Ash on his adventures, she was one of the original characters so yeah defiantly Misty! ^^

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Misty. Hello! She was the first one in the Gang! And she is super cool. Especially for a female. Then it would have to be Brock :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    I think it has to be tracy or brock.

Tracy - I liked his scyther and his marill. I dont think he stayed round long enough though.

Brock - I dont think the show would be the same if ash didn't have brock with him.

xXI JOE IXx

Misty, I find it so funny when she looses her temper XD

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Tracy and Misty. (I am an orangeshipper, shoot me. :P )
    However, in the first series, Misty + Brock were always funny, especially when Misty pulled his ear. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Obviously Misty, followed by Brock from the seasons till which Misty was with Ash.
    After that, Brock and all the other characters in existence went through their characters being diminished to something that can be considered half dead.

So yeah, Misty and Brock it is, because they were actually someone who had a personality and actually influenced the anime at that time.

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
    Obviously Misty, followed by Brock from the seasons till which Misty was with Ash.
    After that, Brock and all the other characters in existence went through their characters being diminished to something that can be considered half dead.

So yeah, Misty and Brock it is, because they were actually someone who had a personality and actually influenced the anime at that time.

Im agreeing with this dude here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Misty was the coolest in my opinion. As she hardly blushed, and jus acted cool the whole time. Personally I prefer May and Dawn to her though :)

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    brock. or dawn. or tracy. either of those three tie.

....misty always annoyed me tbqh. :|

Back