• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolest Pkmn Cry EVAR!

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    {I hope this thread goes better the last one :/}

Okay, what Pokemon cry do you think is t3h coolest? I think:

Porygon (If slowed down)
    Rhyperior (He sounds mad! >:])
    Mamoswine (He also sounds mad! >:])
    Azelf/ Mesprit/ Uxie (if slowed down)
    Palkia
    Dialga
    Mewtwo
    Mew
    Giratina
    Luxray
    Toxicroak (Whoa Whoa WHOA ow ow ow ow)

Thats about it for me!

Last edited:

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
    I like Palkia's cry, because it just sounds like some random guy screaming at the top of his lungs.

Also, Skorupi sounds pretty sketchy if you use the slow-down feature in the DP Pokedex.

So Palkia and Skorupi.

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Definitely chatot i eman seriously you can make it WHATEVER you want it to be! i have a chatot that when i am battling some1 much weaker then me i give up the 6th spot for a level 1 chatot that say "please don't kill me" when sent out as its cry and its name is wuss XD

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
    Charizard's (I suppose that means ryhorn's too?) and cyndaquil's, after getting him again, the whole family just reminds me of being about 9 yrs old, and being completely unaware of most of the key battling things in pokemon...

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Evar? That's a tough one. Nostalgia begs me to say Mewtwo or Feraligatr but I must admit, some of the cries on DPP are cool too.

Back