• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen coolest pokemon

adam513

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    i think mew is the coolest pokemon of them all

Last edited:

dark_mongo

Iam dark!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    the coolest is......PIKACHU.......No not pikachu i hate him but my favorite is SCIZZOR!

Blitz

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    Mine, which goes without saying, is Sandslash. He is soooooo cool, even if he isn't very usable (no speed, no defense, and only decently high attack).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Sandslash's base 110 def is too little? O.o;

Sandslash- [atk + / sp.atk -] @ leftovers/quick claw
    EV: hp, atk, def
    -counter (swords dance for 202)/focus punch
    -earthquake
    -rock slide
    -rapid spin/focus punch

Focus punch can fit in anywhere, in place of counter or rapid spin quite nicely. Not bad of a Skarmory destroyer in 202, as you can just focus punch away expecting it to use spike or toxic. 202 Skarmory's defense isn't too strong because its EVs will be shifted from being totally defensive in order to hit Magneton, so Sandslash's focus punch can do quite a bit. Expect it to be 70% or so?

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    the coolest pokemon hm...

here's the ones I like

Milotic
    Dragonair
    Kingdra
    and Eevee and it's EEveelutions

Back