• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolness Are you in or are you out?

Do You Think You Are Cool?

• Yes

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • I like Pancakes!

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Okay...I'll Cut to the chase
    Be Honest, okay?
    Do you think you cool?
    Its a simple Yes or No Question people
    So Try not to be complicated? okay? XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    If I say I'm cool would that make me not cool? XD Um... well I'm not cool atm, but in a couple of hours when the degrees drop I will be. Seriously... no. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    I'm not. Just because I have some bizarre hobbies. Like I'm a nerd who doesn't do anything that doesn't have something to do with computers or school :( I do listen to popular music, I do go to the movie, I do watch tv show that are very stupid but still fascinate me. Maybe I'm just to smart or maybe I have to many hobbies ... :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I regard 'coolness' as a pointless concept. But I'm told I am cool... and cute, and nice. ^__^

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I think I am. Alot of kids at school know my name and I don't know them. Plus I have been told that i'm cool. But to be honest, I couldn't care less if I was.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yeah...and no...

Depends who I want to try and impress at the moment.

I'd consider myself cool, only because I don't allow myself to fall into any labels.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I was cool At the very end...I was a senior...At the graduation ceremony half the school cheered when I crossed the stage....I broke the mold...I turned enemies into friends...

Years
    I'm not cool. I'm me, Sammi. And I'm proud of it, yo. 8D

I do know some kids that might be considered "cool", but they're probably more smart than cool. And just because I know them doesn't mean I'm one of them, that's for sure. XD

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I'm as cool as a person who is into Pokémon can be.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    It depends on whom I am with. I just generally don't care, finding the label of "cool", or any label for that matter, to be pointless. Being "cool" isn't going to help you in the long run of life.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I'm not cool in the sense of popular, but I consider myself cool because I can have fun and have friends without compromising who I am or TRYING to be 'cool'.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Through elementary school,I was pretty well known and "cool" for younger kids and was really friendly with most of the people.

Now,I'm like,a walking corpse of uncoolness in my opinion ._.;
    I'm not cool and popular but I'm not one of those really uncool and ignored people.I'm like in between..depends on scenario really :\

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Haha I am not cool at all x3

At school I am known as that emo girl that really likes My Chemical Romance :\ I love that band but I am not emo okay? -___-

Lmao, I love myself though ^__^

Back