• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

COool layout please

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2006
    I have a request i am making a site Magma-Phsycic inc (i know psychic is spelt wrong) and i need a fire pokemon and psychic pokemon fighting at the top with Magma-Phsycic next to it. Please if someone can make me one. WIth two nav bars one on lefta dn one on right id be very grateful.!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    None of us do things like that.Learn HTML.Were not some fools that would do it.

Hey,hey!Why not pay me 20 bux than I'll make it for you.=p j/k

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    You'll have to explain more like what the main colors are etc.

Eh. I went ahead and made one.
    Enjoy.

P.S. What do you think?

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Faltzer said:
    None of us do things like that.Learn HTML.Were not some fools that would do it.

Hey,hey!Why not pay me 20 bux than I'll make it for you.=p j/k
    Faltzer, that really wasn't a useful post. We don't allow selling of things here, we do allow layout requests, and your post did not contribute anything to the discussion. Refrain, please.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Geometric-sama said:
    Faltzer, that really wasn't a useful post. We don't allow selling of things here, we do allow layout requests, and your post did not contribute anything to the discussion. Refrain, please.

I wasn't trying to sell I was just kidding. it said so in my post anyway. >.>

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Anyway... I'm going to remove the attachment now. He should've downloaded it by now.

Back