• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Copying my saved file to another memory card?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2005
    Help me I'm trying to copy my saved file to my new memory card but they don't allow me why? and if there is way to copy please let me know.Thanks

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I can't copy or move the file the normal way, but If I need to switch a memory card, then I've got problems...

Nintendo is getting paranoid about us cheating, they need to just relax. in this case, the trouble it would take to copy data, trade from one card to GBA, then from GBA to the other card takes more work than it's worth anyway (In most cases) but they disabled it anyway, meaning that if we have a problem with memory cards, we screwed.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • One way to get around this is if you have a usb memory card that allows you to put your files on the computer, you can add or delete as much as you want and fool Colosseum.

SKainuiG

Nomel Holds a Numel Berry
    Years
  • Yeah, I know it sucks. You should be able to have two memory cards in there and have a move option that just deletes it from one and adds it to another. I don't think any of my games let my copy them, even Sonic. I mean who cares if you copy sonic, it's not that big of a deal, on the dreamcast they let you copy it. I mean it's an Arcade style game aswell... Pokemon Colloseum is more understandable... but still... A move option would be nice. :/

Back