• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corny sayings

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    What are some lame and corny sayings you hate hearing?

For me it's "let's rock and roll."

xFataLx

Dreaming oV a Dead Sun
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2018
    tbh and bae. i have seen tbh used so many times its become annoying. And then you got bae. Since when is it cool to call your gf/bf poop in danish? -_-

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    All of my family's sayings for leaving.

"Let's make like a baby and head out."
    "Let's take off like a prom dress."
    "Let's make like a tree and leaf."

There are others, but I can't seem to recall them at the moment.

pkmin3033

All sayings are corny by definition...it's why people keep on using them and how they came to be sayings in the first place. People love trite sentimentality even when they hate it, it's a cultural thing.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    What are some lame and corny sayings you hate hearing?

For me it's "let's rock and roll."
    love sayings akin to "let's rock and roll" and use them all the time, and I have no idea why. in fact I think I say **** like that a lot. sometimes I say really, really corny ones that make people laugh by virtue of how ridiculously corny they are. I'm awful.

Back