• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I just want to see new Pokemon, idm not knowing everything else but I'll be pleased if we got to see new Pokemon to get excited/speculate about! :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
Please please please starter evolutions with their types listed!
Also types of the legendaries. Anything else would just be awesome lol.

Years
I'm dying to see the evolved forms of the starters so that's #1 on my wanted list. But more Pokemon or the region name won't hurt either. <3 Pretty much anything will excite me, given how pumped I am about this gen!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Right now I'd like to see the evolved forms because right now the only normal Pokemon we know are the starters, and I would like to see them fully before the other non-legends. :3 Plus there are some really nice fake evolutions out there and I just want to see whether Gamefreak did a good job with them or not, haha. The typing for the legendaries would be nice, though not urgent imo!

I'm excited to see what the rest of the content in the game is going to be like ex. evil team, gyms, etc, but for now I'd prefer to see the Pokemon!

Guy

just a guy
Years
There's a Pokémon Smash episode airing tonight, hopefully there might be X & Y related news.
I don't have my hopes up on what they'll show on Pokémon Smash other than what we may already know. Maybe the most we might get is the reveal of Xerneas and Yveltal's typing. I'd be okay with that though.

What I'm really hoping we see from these CoroCoro scans, if not the one for next month, is the evolutions for the starters. It's something I'm dying to see. Watching all the fanart going around is like a constant tease. As amazing as some of them are, they aren't the real things and it only has me wanting to see what Fennekin, Froakie, and Chespin really evolve into and what their dual-typing might be, if any.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I'd like to see a bit of information on what features they plan to put into the game. The region name, and some of the first-few route filler Pokemon would also be nice.

I really wish Nintendo Power wasn't discontinued last month because we could probably get our own updates since this is the first international release! >.<

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I really want to see what Xerneas and Yveltal's typing are and the starters' evolutions as well and their typings. (Hopefully Fennekin's evolution isn't Fire/Fighting :/ ). I also want to see some new Pokemon , new regions' name and official artwork of the protagonists (and if we can customize them )

Years
CoroCoro_February_2013_Xerneas.png
CoroCoro_February_2013_Yveltal.png

Jan/Feb issue of Coro Coro is being released soon. Some preliminary scans have been added and so far all we have are official artworks for Xerneas and Yveltal as well as scattered screenshots from the Nintendo Direct's trailer. Hoping they post the issue soon so we can see what goodies it has inside.

What are you hoping that this issue reveals?

Really hoping for Xerneas and Yveltal's types to be revealed and maybe showing of another new Pokemon.

I dont think we ever got a reveal on that last movie promo watch.
If we did i missed it, but if we didnt i think its safely reasonable that we will get atleast one other new pokemon reveal.
Unless the last watch has all 3 new starters on it. I dont see it have the legendaries bc i think it pertains to the mini movie for extremespeed genesect

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I really want to see the protagonists' artwork! And maybe even a map of the region, or at least the region name.

Does anyone know approximately when this issue will be released?

Also, if it includes any new information, do you think the Pokemon.com website will be updated accordingly, what with all the "same-time" business going on?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Well, that picture explains my earlier question of how much Xerneas is able to bend its sword-legs. Seems like they aren't that rigid. ;3
I'm quite happy that the original art is released, finally there are decent references available.

That aside, I'm assuming the official art of the protagonists will be revealed, since it's pretty much standard procedure and won't reveal that much of new material since we already "know" what they look like thanks to the sprites. I'm also assuming some places of the region (a patially blurred region-map like they did with Unova?).
What I'm looking forward to most, though, are the new Pokémon. :3
Though it's rather unlikely they'll reveal the entire Pokédex at once (though that would be fantastic), I'm hoping for at least 10 (extra) pokémon (one of every type would be even better), with or without their names/stats.

blue

gucci
Years
I really want to see the protagonists' artwork! And maybe even a map of the region, or at least the region name.

Does anyone know approximately when this issue will be released?

Also, if it includes any new information, do you think the Pokemon.com website will be updated accordingly, what with all the "same-time" business going on?

The leaks start to appear around the 12th of each month but the official release is the 15th. I can assume we'll get some in-sight to the protagonists and more information in next months issue of CoroCoro and as for the website, I think they could be the first to update since they were the first to notify us of the Legendaries names.

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years
Hopefully another new pokemon.
I also want official artworks of the protagonists though.
As well as Xerneas/Yvelneas' types.
Or maybe the region name,idk I just want a lot of news.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I feel like the region's name is something that has to, or at very least should be, one of those things that are revealed to us quite early. It only makes sense that we should know what region we'll be traveling to next. I can't remember exactly when it was that we learned the region name would be Isshu for the Japanese Black and White games, but I'm going to take a guess and say we'll learn the region name at least by next month's CoroCoro, if not, then no later than March.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
The leaks start to appear around the 12th of each month but the official release is the 15th. I can assume we'll get some in-sight to the protagonists and more information in next months issue of CoroCoro and as for the website, I think they could be the first to update since they were the first to notify us of the Legendaries names.

What about this month''s Corocoro Issue??

Guy

just a guy
Years
What about this month''s Corocoro Issue??
As XanderO pointed out in another thread, if you take a look at the page numbers on this month's issue of CoroCoro, then you'll notice the image with Yveltal's artwork is on page 74, Xerneas' artwork is on page 75, and the scans for the new Pokémon movie are on Page 80. That leaves four pages that haven't been shown yet that are likely to contain information on X and Y and other things Pokémon-related. Now, since there were some legal scares during Black and White and people leaking scans, it's likely the person who uploaded these scans is waiting until the 15th to share the rest so he doesn't get into any sort of legal lawsuit or anything of the sort. CoroCoro always comes out on the 15th though, so if there's anything more about X and Y on there, then we'll know then. Otherwise, we'll just have to wait until next month's issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back