• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    You missed the point there, it's not why Diancie is getting a Mega evolution, but rather why it's getting one now, and not in a sequel to X and Y or something of that sort, since it does originate in Kalos. That would have made more sense, at least to me, so I'm wondering why it was decided to appear in ORAS. Most likely it's just a way of advertising an event-mon and there's no real significance, but I'm still curious d:

Eh, they gave Deoxys formes that were exclusive to FrLg (well in part due to the nature of it's formes at the time) and not available in Emerald...so it's probably something like that.

Years
    Hey guys! With E3 having ended and CoroCoro only coming out monthly, sometimes with little to no information to boot, the staff have decided to close this thread as it's turning into another DCC (as well as goes off-topic more times than we can count). There's not much new CoroCoro-related information to really discuss for it to warrant its own thread. Though fear not! We urge you to continue your ORAS-related chatter in the ORAS DCC. All things related to CoroCoro can be discussed there as well for the future. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back