• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The hat is large, it doesn't even look that large when it used to be put in the show. Well, if they were to make the 'R' more visable, then it should hopefully be seen in the battle stage.

I just noticed though, what is that random red spot behind Gold's hat?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Ok okay, it looked weird from the scan. Well, the Chikorita sprite from that scan, it looks so adorable. I wish they could have shown the other two starters as well.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    All I can say is, just wow.
    The new scans look fantastic and the Totodile sprite looks great ^_^

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The Totodile OW sprite does look nice doesn't it? I laughed at it when I first saw it because it looked really well done.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Come to think of it the menu on the touch screen does look similar to the Iphone touch screen [except not as much apps xD] Still, I think it's cool they did this new feature, and I'm glad we got to know about it so soon.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Come to think of it the menu on the touch screen does look similar to the Iphone touch screen [except not as much apps xD] Still, I think it's cool they did this new feature, and I'm glad we got to know about it so soon.

OH GOD IPHONE.

Is there going to be a POKEBROWSER...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am starting to get used to the idea that the start menu is on the touch screen now. At first I was kind of iffy about it, but now it just makes sense to put it there. The touch screen start menu thing looks pretty cool to me.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    You know, if they PokeBrowser doesn't come now, it'll probably come later xD Yeah, but I wish they could have at least imporved the touchscreen to look more than just green, it would have been more attracting I think.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    First of all, what is a Pokébrowser?

Yeah I wouldn't mind a few changes in the touch screen to make it more appealing, but to me it looks alright.

Years
    Lol You're funny. ^_^ Actually, to add to that. They could still play the Gameboy Color game on Gameboy Advanced or the SP. (I know b/c I play Silver on the SP. It works just fine.)

(To BZ, really? That's awesome! My level 80 Magikarp has bad attack stat, though. 22.)

I really like the pics Coro Coro provided us. I like the new Azalea town especially. The azaleas on those trees are lovely. It adds a nice touch to the game.

Touche´;D I cannot wait till the remakes are released!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I do have to hand it to CoroCoro, these few scans gave us quite a bit of information. I mean it sure keeps the saying truthful, "A picture can tell 1000 words...and more."

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes, the scans were pretty good. I must say Heart Gold and Soul Silver, from the looks of it so far, are going to be pretty cool games.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yep, I believe CoroCoro has monthly issues. I'm expecting the next scans to probably bring in some news about Gyms and such, you think?

Back