• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

MikeSalZap

Lord of the Mirror
    Years
    i think this is going to be the next generation of DSi games cause you can use the DSi cam right???

and there are so many persons dieing to play the Gold and Silver hack for GBA emulator and now the real thing well is realy something pretty cool

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    i think this is going to be the next generation of DSi games cause you can use the DSi cam right???

and there are so many persons dieing to play the Gold and Silver hack for GBA emulator and now the real thing well is realy something pretty cool

It is currently unsure of is we really can use the camera or not, but it was said that it was possible. Though, many doubt that the game will only be used for the DSi as it is still new on the market and not everyone has aquired a DSi as yet.

MikeSalZap

Lord of the Mirror
    Years
    It is currently unsure of is we really can use the camera or not, but it was said that it was possible. Though, many doubt that the game will only be used for the DSi as it is still new on the market and not everyone has aquired a DSi as yet.
    ooo i didint sea it that way, but it have just past 2 months (i think) and the launch of the game is not sins wen do you like mmm 9-12 months...
    then i think is will realy be like it and all so it will help the sells of the Pokemon DS games and the NDSi console, Dont you think...
    (in not making a discution is just an argument)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ooo i didint sea it that way, but it have just past 2 months (i think) and the launch of the game is not sins wen do you like mmm 9-12 months...
    then i think is will realy be like it and all so it will help the sells of the Pokemon DS games and the NDSi console, Dont you think...
    (in not making a discution is just an argument)

Having HeartGold and SoulSilver put on the DSi so soon will only decrease the sales of the game when released because not all can afford the DSi at the moment. I think it might more than likely have the 5th Gen be for the DSi or a new system altogether, but seeing the scans the remake will probabaly be compatable with the DS and the DSi with probably a few DSi features for those who have gotten the DSi already. Though, you can tell they are at least utilizing things more on the DS such as the touchscreen which is a good addition to start with for the remake.

MikeSalZap

Lord of the Mirror
    Years
    Having HeartGold and SoulSilver put on the DSi so soon will only decrease the sales of the game when released because not all can afford the DSi at the moment. I think it might more than likely have the 5th Gen be for the DSi or a new system altogether, but seeing the scans the remake will probabaly be compatable with the DS and the DSi with probably a few DSi features for those who have gotten the DSi already. Though, you can tell they are at least utilizing things more on the DS such as the touchscreen which is a good addition to start with for the remake.
    then you think that it will have some features for DS and more for DSi right???
    well it dose make sense, lets just wait and sea, don you think???

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    then you think that it will have some features for DS and more for DSi right???
    well it dose make sense, lets just wait and sea, don you think???

I think it'll be able to be played on both the DS and DSi, but like some of the CoroCoro scans showed it might have some DSi features included. Though, I couldn't have said it better, to just wait and see ;).

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Thanks for the translation. P.S. on the Bellsprout Tower I think I see a Rattata in the upper right hand corner.

Years
    Thanks for the translation. P.S. on the Bellsprout Tower I think I see a Rattata in the upper right hand corner.

It is a Rattata. ^_^ And it's cute as well.

The screenshots of the game look really good so far. I particularly like the specs of green and white in the picture of the Slowpoke Well. It looks like petals that fell off a flower. I think it's nice. I also like how they completely changed the area. Instead of making another cave, they actually made a well. I like how they added a steep hill to get to there. By the way, in case anyone forgot, that's the Rocket who says he's being a "good Samaritan." Another thing I like about the Slowpoke Well pic/clip, is the music that plays in the background. I like it better than some of the music in DPPt.

Also, like what Primal Dialga said, I, too, would like to see some battle pics.

Another thing, to the person who translated these scans, thank you.

Years
    Oooo, just looked at it again and noticed how they have a picture for the Sprout Tower...

Maybe for all of the key places they have that?

I had wanted them to do something like that a while...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Seems like way are seeing way too much of these games too early. IMO:/

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Seems like way are seeing way too much of these games too early. IMO:/

would you rather us not have any info on the games?

Just sayin'

This is probably the pinnacle of the success of the Pokemon games, in our opinion and maybe Nintendo's opinion as well

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    would you rather us not have any info on the games?

Just sayin'

This is probably the pinnacle of the success of the Pokemon games, in our opinion and maybe Nintendo's opinion as well

Im just saying, unless there is a load of new stuff to fill in time in the coming months, its going to be a sudden slow down in info if they keep it up at this rate.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Im just saying, unless there is a load of new stuff to fill in time in the coming months, its going to be a sudden slow down in info if they keep it up at this rate.

This is relatively a decent amount of information actually. Knowing it is a remake of a one time favorite game, GameFreak and Nintendo would like for their fans to learn enough to get them hooked. As you remember, this game is to be released prior to Fall in Japan. Also, what is given now is only a fraction, as their is still details that need to be released for the next few remaining months.

This would include details on many different aspects of Johto. For one, we still have yet to learn about each gym leader, or at least a portion of them for the most. Not to mention the Pokémon League and the Elites as well. We still have to continue into detail on what is located for each new location and [if Kanto is included], we also need the extended portion of the map for both regions. So, once we get through Johto's detail and learn we officially have Kanto in it as well, then we still have details and events that need to be released about Kanto. So. what is here is only a small percentage of what remains to be revealed.

Back