• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corphlough's new and improved shop for all your pokemon needs

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
  • Okay, give me a minute, because im catching registeel right now.
    Would you rather me hatch it, or is an egg okay?

an egg is okay. i like them better.

If you're able to copy the Groudon does it seem fair to trade for ralts?

yes i clone pokemon so its all good.v i can trade anytime so just pm me when your ready.

Last edited:

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Sorry about yesterday. I waited a while but I had to go. I'm ready to trade now[/SIZE]

Like the other guy said if I breed you a ryhorn can I have a Groudon since you clone? I need Groudon and kyogre so I can catch raquayza in soul silver

I can breed you a ghastly for your raquazza and I want mesprit too...would you be willing to trade it for the god of all pokemon, Magikarp? Jk xD But I will do the ghastly if you want

Last edited:

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
  • What would you want for a clone of the Giratina, and a clone of the Palkia?

what do you have? anything in my wanted list would be great. or just make an offer.

[SIZE="a"]Sorry about yesterday. I waited a while but I had to go. I'm ready to trade now[/SIZE]

Like the other guy said if I breed you a ryhorn can I have a Groudon since you clone? I need Groudon and kyogre so I can catch raquayza in soul silver

I can breed you a ghastly for your raquazza and I want mesprit too...would you be willing to trade it for the god of all pokemon, Magikarp? Jk xD But I will do the ghastly if you want

ok ya i can do all those trades if you want. just pm me when you want to trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2012
    what do you have? anything in my wanted list would be great. or just make an offer.

ok ya i can do all those trades if you want. just pm me when you want to trade.

I can breed you a turtwig and a torchic but i have no way of telling if they're flawless, Now all i need is the giratina because i traded for palkia and dialga =D, but if you ever get an arceus on your GEN 4 ill gladly trade for it

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    hello, i'm new here so forgive me if i seem noobish. i have soul silver and don't have many pokemon, and was wodering if ya'll could help me out a little. right now i'm looking for a bulbasaur, squirtle, cyndaquil, and totodile. i don't have anything really good to trade in return, but i'll list all the pokemon i have if your interested. i've also heard about hacked pokemon and cloned pokemon, and was wondering, if you receive one, does it mess up your game? if so, i don't want any hacked or cloned pokemon.

Last edited:

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
  • I can breed you a turtwig and a torchic but i have no way of telling if they're flawless, Now all i need is the giratina because i traded for palkia and dialga =D, but if you ever get an arceus on your GEN 4 ill gladly trade for it

ok i could trade you a giratina only for your bred torchic.

hello, i'm new here so forgive me if i seem noobish. i have soul silver and don't have many pokemon, and was wodering if ya'll could help me out a little. right now i'm looking for a bulbasaur, squirtle, cyndaquil, and totodile. i don't have anything really good to trade in return, but i'll list all the pokemon i have if your interested. i've also heard about hacked pokemon and cloned pokemon, and was wondering, if you receive one, does it mess up your game? if so, i don't want any hacked or cloned pokemon.

ok so hacked pokemon and cloned pokemon DO NOT break your game in any way. the only thing about hacked pokemon is that they are not legit. example: i caught a darkrai an route 201 and thats not possible so that hack worked perfectly. cloned pokemon are caught legit but just duplicated. example: i caught a geodude in mt. moon and now i will clone it to make it look and act the exact same so i can ev train it in all different ways. and what pokemon do you have?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    pokemon i currently have are rattata, ditto, bellsprout, hoothoot, wooper, poliwag, flaffy, machoke, illumise, sentret, ekans, cubone, girafarig, tentacool, hoppip, miltank, onix, tauros, snorlax, magnemite, pikachu, koffing, poliwhirl, electrode, slowpoke, rhyhorn, golbat, golduck, meganium, ponyta, rapidash, nidoran, dratini, goldeen, vulpix, sunkern, smeargle, stantler, togepi, sandshrew, larvitar, jigglypuff, spearow, staryu, quagsire, magneton, zubat, kadabra, haunter, charmeleon, 3 eevee, charmander, geodude, seel, weedle, shuckle, pichu, and kingler. sorry for the long post.

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
  • pokemon i currently have are rattata, ditto, bellsprout, hoothoot, wooper, poliwag, flaffy, machoke, illumise, sentret, ekans, cubone, girafarig, tentacool, hoppip, miltank, onix, tauros, snorlax, magnemite, pikachu, koffing, poliwhirl, electrode, slowpoke, rhyhorn, golbat, golduck, meganium, ponyta, rapidash, nidoran, dratini, goldeen, vulpix, sunkern, smeargle, stantler, togepi, sandshrew, larvitar, jigglypuff, spearow, staryu, quagsire, magneton, zubat, kadabra, haunter, charmeleon, 3 eevee, charmander, geodude, seel, weedle, shuckle, pichu, and kingler. sorry for the long post.

im sorry i dont seem to have any of the pokemon you need.

let me know when you are ready to trade

ok just pm me next time your on.

Ill trade you my UT Wishmaker Jirachi for your shiny Manecetric

ok its a deal just pm me when you wanna trade.

Last edited:

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I have a bunch of EV trained pokemon I can give you if you want. PM me if you're interested

maxypower

Fire power Trainer
    Years
  • if your on now i will trade my shiny clefairy for a shaymin. 23/03/12 or shiny galvantula for a reshiram

Years
  • Seeing that you are into EV training, I was wondering if you got Pokerus, and if so what would you want for it?

Currently I'm breeding a Larvitar, with IV's in high 20's if that is of any interest.

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
  • How do I tell if a Pokemon is a hack?

there should be a thread that tell u if it is or not. you can check the trading thread rules if they have a link to it.

if your on now i will trade my shiny clefairy for a shaymin. 23/03/12 or shiny galvantula for a reshiram

i can do both if you want but my shaymin is not on black/white. but ya pm me when your on

Seeing that you are into EV training, I was wondering if you got Pokerus, and if so what would you want for it?

Currently I'm breeding a Larvitar, with IV's in high 20's if that is of any interest.

ya i got a mesprit with pokerus so i an trade you that for your larvitar.

Last edited:

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Hey man welcome back. I have a bunch of good EV trained pokemon if you want

Back