• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: *Corrected* Pokemon Grand Tournament

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
    Years
    Great. I'll get working on some more fuses....as many as I can. If you would like a specific one, thats OK.
    EDIT: Espiew and Umbiesp fusions. And, we're gonna edit the credits with our names, right?

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    This game looks great and i like the fusion idea, and the cover for grand tournament looks great with deoxys on it.

Keile

Rasta man 4 life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    Sorry screenys are taking so long to come. But my computer crashed so I have to do some stuff all over again. Like the overworld sprites. And im gonna change the game hack from fire red to sappphire.

P.S here are some screen shots

Last edited:

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
    Years
    Keile said:
    Sorry screenys are taking so long to come. But my computer crashed so I have to do some stuff all over again. Like the overworld sprites. And im gonna change the game hack from fire red to sappphire.

P.S here are some screen shots
    Nicenicenice!
    *points at tree in the 2nd pic* Thats soooo cute *pokes tree*... Ya kno, u could add little bits and bobs like pics in overworld, and it'll really make the game look fab.

Keile

Rasta man 4 life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    How are we gonna get the fusin in the game ?

P.S I need more trainer sprites

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    I think the fusing machine is cool, but there's only 1 way to do this: 1 pokemon can fuse ONLY with 1 certain pokemon and viceversa.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Keep up the great work!
    If you need help mapping PM me or talk to me on msn.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2007
    I fu need someone to write a script for ur game then ask Ronmaster, creater of many Pokemon Game sripts like (*Note* Games that are examples are not real hacks, they are things i have just writen) Pokemon : Destiny, Pokemon Xtreme and Pokemon the 1st Movie : The Game.

and I agree with Red1530. Fusing a Espeon with an Evee is stupid, u evolve Evee into Espeon, but a fusion of Carizard and Blazeiken would be sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    To make a fusing machine hack into pokemon stats and say it will evolve with a certain item (make up an item called the name the other pokemon your fsing)

p.s when my pc is back i'll make a patch of the items and fusion machine.
    p.p.s where is the machine goin to be?

ashandmisty said:
    To make a fusing machine hack into pokemon stats and say it will evolve with a certain item (make up an item and call the item the name of the other pokemon your fusing)

I editted the text to make it clearer!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    ashandmisty said:
    To make a fusing machine hack into pokemon stats and say it will evolve with a certain item (make up an item called the name the other pokemon your fsing)

I editted the text to make it clearer!
    along with the fusion thing i think the using the item is a good idea. you can name the items after certain parts of a pokemon that contain it's gene.

example: Espeon >> Espeon Fur
    Arbok >> Arbok Scale

Back