• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon-2000

Wobbufiend
    Years
    Granted, but the Elite 4 are hardly bothered with anymore, so there is a high lv 80's Champion instead
    (sorry, slipped my mind last time...)

I wish Team Rocket (Jessie and James) would actually win

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Granted but what they win is an ultimate dance competition and they all are wearing women's swimsuits and are doing the can-can. The prize is a bucket of moo-moo milk infected with a horrible disease that makes people melt in rain.

I wish that Charmander wasn't cliche to like.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Granted but now you run into wild pokemon battles with literally 1 step a battle and no repels

I wish that I could discover a new non-save corrupting cheat in the red/blue games that involves finding generation 2 pokemon that don't turn into other pokemon after catching them, know their right moves and don't evolve into crap. and they will all have correct non-glitchy sprites and are usable in all battles and allow me to continue catching other pokemon and will not erase all my other pokemon.

Try and find something to change with that!!!

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Granted but now they turn into fat, obsessed with chocolate geeks after being caught.

I wish someone else would find something more interesting to change in ChrisTom's last post.

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Granted but now it takes 16 clicks to draw a line.

I wish I was actually good at competitive battling. T_T

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Granted, but you get tired too fast.

I wish I had a Digglet so I could poke people making the pokemon use dig and appears below other people rather than me xD.

kittykitten

I'm a glitch
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    Granted but you sneeze anytime one of them fights.
    I wish quilava was obtainable in pokemon diamond.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    granted but everyone turns into magikarp when you enter the convention

I wish i wasnt one of the youngest on pokecommunity

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back