• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmh, babe im a grant that wish for you, but ye'know now misty went clubbin and got socked in the face by an angry man. soz she dead.

anyways um, I wish for a sweeeeet gorilla juicehead!

Alright, but the wish that that's referring to has yet to be wished, and as such this wish itself is liable to be corrupted. Thus, it's corruption is that your next wish is something terribly horrible, and it cannot become corrupted (as you wished) so there is no way for you to avoid the horrible fate.

I wish that there was a pokemon that could learn tickle and lick.

You get intant access to Wi-Fi and complete the dex, but then your file is deleted.

I wish that Scizor never existed.

granted, but it will have old pokemon, and no new ones

i wish i had a pichu with Thunder

You get it, but it shocks you with Thunder ever 2 seconds... and never gets tired.

I wish I had the (finished) gen 5 game now! :3

granted, but you cannot save
i wish there was a pokemon based on a sandwich

Granted, but the sandwich is 3-years old.

I wish that the games would stop making it so that fish-types like Magikarp, Feebas or Kyogre would stop somehow coming up on land and attacking, even though they shouldn't be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back