• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    Granted, but the series gets canceled

I wish Misty would shrink

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    Her boobs shrink and you're left disappointed knowing that you'll never see them again lol.

I wish the next poster's wish won't get corrupted if it involves Pikachu!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Sure, but now clefairy is just as annoying a pikachu was and everyone will want another mascot.

I wish that there was a pokemon based off of a slice of caek.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    @Mr. Person: They already did make crappy evos and pre-evos for everything. I think that the the games were Diamond and Pearl.

As for the wish: You already have Magmortar, retard.

I wish that David Bowie would guest-star as a gym leader in the next generation, and sing "Midnight Sister" while you fought him.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    @Mr. Person: They already did make crappy evos and pre-evos for everything. I think that the the games were Diamond and Pearl.
    They didn't make 'em for everything, just some T_T

It turns out that Bowie decides to sue Nintendo for not making his pokemon awesome enough, so Nintendo loses all its money and dies.

XxZer0xX

Years
    Now Treecko learns it and you are never able to start as him, but your partner is always Treecko and he kills you b/c he thinks you don't deserve the leadership role.

I wish Magikarp evolves into Feebas.

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
    apparently his pokemon are too loud while fighting.

i wish for...cookies for meh pokemon(yes,non-poison and they will NOT be lava cookies :<)

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Granted. Your Pokemon all get as many cookies as they can possibly eat. So many, in fact, that they all become obese and die of heart attacks.

I wish that the Aron line was genderless.

XxZer0xX

Years
    Granted. Your Pokemon all get as many cookies as they can possibly eat. So many, in fact, that they all become obese and die of heart attacks.

I wish that the Aron line was genderless.
    All other Pokemon are genderless as well, so you can never breed (even with Ditto) and Lairon is the end of the Aron evolution line so you never get strong Pokemon and never get Aggron. Also, the TMs are all rigged to teach Struggle.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Granted. It's now a near perfect replica of Michael Moore's left titty, so enormous that your poor Girafarig implodes.

I wish that Yanmega was never thought of. It ruined Yanma, man.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Granted, but you killed the starter backsprites for all the games.

Heck with you.

I wish that Eevees were more awesome than they already are.

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
    Granted, Eevee gets a new evolution, Drageon, the Dragon Fox Pokemon who evolves from Eevee with a Moon Stone but it's actually a hoax, and Eevee evolves into Magikarp that way. All the other type Eeveelutions (Wingeon, Inscecteon, Puncheon, Stoneon, Magneon, Venomeon and Ghosteon) also are hoaxes, and have the same effects as Drageon.

I wish that Ash had a Clefairy.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    granted but the clefairy dies in the next episode

IWT pokemon were real

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
    Granted, but the time-space continuum gets messed up, and Pokemon destroy the humans for stuffing them into small balls.

Good going, genius.

I wish Charizard wasn't overused.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back