• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    Granted but you learned every language from a fictional world.

I wish bidoof and bibarel never existed. D:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    granted. istead we get even more epic fails who dont even work as hm slaves

i wish we had to speak in the language of our respective favorite pokemon!

mockingod

Super Mario World Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Granted but we could only speak the languages of, Magikarp, Feebas, and bidoof and we dont understand them

I wish Jirachi was an Epic Fail

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    magi, magi, magi, magi, KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP!
    granted, but so are oyu

i wish TPBM were a ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata!

Mr. Tabachi

The Legendary Soldier of Love.
    Years
    Ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata don't exist, numbskull!

i wish i had a chocolate turtwig =DDDD

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    Granted but a nearby chocolate chimchar melts it.

I wish there was an Ice type legendary pokemon that isn't part of a trio, and isn't Arceus holding the ice type plate.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Okay, but even though it's a legendary, it sucks. Like entei.

I wish I had a shiny snorunt.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Granted, but it only fell in a bat of glitter glue

I wish that a real living pokemon that would never harm me in anyone(physically or emotionally) or die somehow.

mockingod

Super Mario World Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Granted, but it gets trapped in a tub of slowly elevating lava that will last 1000 years so if he doesn't die he should now

I wish That the pokemon wish before my last that was before my last wish never got corrupted

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    It never got corrupted, but instead it creates a split demention, so the you that made the post I am replying to will still never experience the result of your wish that was before your last that was before your last wish.

I wish I had a pokemon that was based off of a sandwich.

mockingod

Super Mario World Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Granted, its an Epic FAIL

I wish it was easier to make a pokemon riddle

EDIT: darn this is the second time this happend well i was replying on the bringers

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    granted, but its too easy of a riddle. (none can hold a candle to mine mwahahahahahaha!)

i wish ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata existed and werent an epic fail and was the first normal-type legendary and was not uncatchable and did not make anything explode or lose anything or glitch up in any way and did not kill anyone and was otherwise uncorruptable and the world didnt end because of it *pant*

mockingod

Super Mario World Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Granted but it Gives pain to anyone who catches it and its not the first normal type legendary isnt ragigigas the first one

I wish ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata never existed in the history of history of History and this wish couldnt be corrupted

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    Granted but Regigigas was a normal-type legendary first.

EDIT: Granted, but what's a ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata?

I wish my Wailord could fly.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    a ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata is a... whatever you think it is! what does it sound like?
    Granted, but now it learns no water type move and is KOed by electric every time.

i wish they would create a pokemon that looked like a star ocean bunny. (google it to find an image. you will be glad you did).

mockingod

Super Mario World Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Granted but it didn't know how when it got its wings so it crushed u by accident

I wish MY wailord knew how to fly and didn't kill me in any way

EDIT: GOD THIS IS THE THIRD TIME!!!! \/
    O O
    ^

mockingod

Super Mario World Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    a ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata is a... whatever you think it is! what does it sound like?
    Granted, but now it learns no water type move and is KOed by electric every time.

i wish they would create a pokemon that looked like a star ocean bunny. (google it to find an image. you will be glad you did).

Granted but now they are all black

I wish that I could refresh the page every time i post something but someone else posts right before me

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    This wish is not pokemon related and thus your head goes through an Exloding Head Simulation.

I wish that people would stop thinking that just because there is a god pokemon they can't keep making new generations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back