• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    Granted, but Giovanni OWN3D him.

I wish I had a Skorupi doll!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    You have a slowpoke, but it's so slow that it doesn't get to its food in time and dies D=

I wish that there was a move called TERRIBLERAPE that instantly OHKOs the opponent.

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Granted, but when you battle the opponent uses the move on all of your Pokémon. So much that they die.

I wish they would bring back the original voice cast.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    They bring back the original voice cast, but it still sounds different cuz they gots olders.

I wish that shuckle had the ability to make sammiches.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    Granted, but the sammiches don't taste so good.

I wish that all pokemon wishes before mine were uncorrupted and that the user gets a complimentary shiny of the user's choice.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I don't want to corrupt this one D=
    Yeah, I do =P
    All the wishes are uncorrupted, but then there is a wish overload and the fabric of reality is destroyed along with the shiny of their choice.

I wish that I could get maimed by an arcanine.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    you do get maimed but then slowly die of the injuries, and you fell into a coma just before so you didn't really experience it

i wish that all pokemon were corrupted by the evil of piplup

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    You can turn into a pokemon at will, but if you do you lose all of your memories and your brain becomes that of a pokemon. Thus, you will no longer be yourself, even if you turn back into a human.

I wish that beedrill and vespiquen were related somehow.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    granted but they're really distantly related so no-one ever finds out

i wish that darkness spread over the whole pokeworld and every pokemon turned feral and started killing people

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    granted, it's only in the pokeworld in your games though, so in all your Pokemon games you just die if you end up walking in the tall grass.

I wish I had unlimited masterballs.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    Granted, but you wipe the excess honey on a tree, that just so happens to have a hive full of Combee. Have fun running!

I wish that I had my oldest blue file again.

Johto's Best

Luck > Skill
    Years
    So it shall be. Oppsss...I kinda deleted all of your "good" pokemon, and Missingno has been patched...Soz!

I wish that Heart Gold would come out already. (Not in Japanese, not translated by any crappy thing, ha! hard to corrupt, eh?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back