• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarGirl

sinnoh GF champion,Dawn
Years
  • granted but you turn into the evolution of cubone

I wish I win all 5 contest ribbon to enter the pokemon grand festival
    without pokemon disobey me

Years
  • Granted, but the festival turns out to be 3 peoples surrounding a small rock.

I wish that mah friggen charmander would stop glitching and produce eggs that hatch, being that even when I reset the step counter when I get my egg, it rolls over from 99999 back to 00001 without hatching.

StarGirl

sinnoh GF champion,Dawn
    Years
  • granted but the glitch charamander egg totally it will freeze ur game and ur game device will be explode

I wish I had a starter pokemon

Years
  • Granted, but that pokemon is a squirrel with heart failure, and all it does is yell out "t3h b1rd 1s t3h w0rd, t3h b1rd 1s t3h w0rd!"

I wish that I could teleport to any area in-game whenever and wherever I want to.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Granted. It gives you Swinub Flu. *cues media frenzy screaming "SWINUB FLU WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!"*

I wish I had a shiny that I could use to figure out my SID.

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    Granted but it pecks out your eyes.

I wish Prof.Oak and Elm would have an epic battle on top of the Radio Tower in Golden Rod city with swords in a rainy day and its nighttime while ash watches holding a terrified Dawn close, and as he glances at her.. He realizes he loves her and pulls her close and tongue wrestles with her. Meanwhile Pikachu recites his love to Buneary and they do the same.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Granted, but the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City collapses, killing both the professors, Pikachu, Brock, Dawn, and her buneary, causing a VERY emo Ash.

I wish that pikachu was blue. (Nothing to do with the Pikablu myth, to all conspiracy theorists)

Last edited:

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
  • Granted, but the real David Bowie sues Nintendo for all that it has. No more Pokemon games, EVAR.

I wish I could use Psychic moves.

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    Granted but you cannot control them and your head explodes

I wish ash would have a epic fist fight with James so he can finally end team rocket messing with his pokemon. The fight will take place on top of the tin tower in pokemon gold in the nighttime while its raining. Dawn cheers for ash on the side while Jessie does the same for James. One person will leave victorious but another will leave in a body bag.

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
  • Granted, but after James wins, he slips and falls off the roof, also dying.

...somehow, I don't see such an ending as bad...

Okay, now I wish I could use... Fighting moves!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    Granted - it's a giant Azurill beach ball! With an Electrode inside. Have fun. *Evil laughter*

I wish to be able to use Transform.

Years
  • Granted, but every time you do, global warming increases 40%. Have fun not getting killed by the government!

I wish that this moth would quit giving birth on this wall next to me (not my true wish, but it's really happening, and it's gross 0.o)

Uhhh..... I wish that my charmeleon would get a +20 in Sp. Atk without his level or another stat being deducted. (it's too unoriginal at this point -_-)

Last edited:

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
  • Granted, but water-type moves do even more damage to it. As for the moth... ick.

I wish I could recall all the 3rd Generation Pokemon I liked without having to go to Bulbapedia to refresh my memory.

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    Granted but you forget how to breathe to make room for that information

I wish ash would stab paul with a hunting knife.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    Wish granted! Ash successfully kills Paul, causing millions of his fans to go berserk and slowly torture him to death with Chatots singing extremely annoying and screechy songs, an Alakazam forcing him to admit all his embarrassing secrets to Delia and Misty (including how he wore the same underwear for 10 years), and a Rotom using Thunder Wave on him, then possessing a television and forcing him to watch Twilight and New Moon 10 times over each.

I wish Dialga would create an alternate timeline of Pokemon where Ash never existed.

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Granted, but the timeline don't have pokemon in it.

I wish for a corrupted pikachu! (Glutton for punishment. xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back