• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    DENIED raichu is awesome!:pirate: Granted, it's called "pookachu" it's exactly the same but with different colors, and it's 10 times as overrated.

I wish I could think of more clever wishes.

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    granted. However, there is a virus attached to it that kills the pokemon that learns it, all the pokemon in your party, and crashes the PC, thus losing all your pokemon.

I wish my friend wouls stop showing off his cards to me

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Granted, but now you're showing off your cards to him/er and s/he literally unfriends you.

I wish I had a complete pokedex

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
    Granted,but after you get the National Dex,your complete Pokedex ended up with only one Pokemon information so now your stuck with your regular Pokedex again.
    I wish Frenzy Plant was a TM.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Wish Granted, but all other Pokemon are replaced with Spectrobes. XD

I wish that Arceus can be as common as a Starly.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    Granted, but instead of them playing that calm, relaxing music, they play death metal.

I wish that the generation 5 games will let you travel back to Hoenn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back